FMGC 2013 - Gaming Convention - GTA CANADA

• '10

@Craig:

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Craig:

We’re hoping to snag a ‘celebrity’ guest attendee or two…

Wait a second?!?!?!?! :-o :-o :-o

I don’t rate as at least a “B”-lister in the A&A community? :cry:

You are an “A” in my books….  the biggest AAA “celebrity” that I have ever defeated in Battle  8-)

Jeremy

You beat whom???  I don’t remember any such thing!!!

Actually, all I really remember about that game of AA50 was the young guy who was playing Italy kept leaving and coming back.  I remember more about the multiple Acquire games and the Agricola game that we played.  Also, I think we played Cosmic Encounter.

Must have been the Sleeman’s!!!

:-D  Very historical game…  The Germans always complaining about the Italians…

• Sponsor

So who here is coming for sure? I know Suprise Attack is 100% and staying at my place for the weekend, what about Vance, Joel, and Bernard?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Well in lieu of the financial predicament I am working through ($10,000 from start to finish) I am not yet sure if FMG will be viable for me this year or not.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=31271.0

However, as I have received overwhelming support from this community… if coming out there is possible, I will.

• '10

@Gargantua:

Well in lieu of the financial predicament I am working through ($10,000 from start to finish) I am not yet sure if FMG will be viable for me this year or not.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=31271.0

However, as I have received overwhelming support from this community… if coming out there is possible, I will.

We would 1000% understand.  However your presence on the Battlefield will be missed.

Jeremy

• Customizer

I’ll be there. Ray’s been looking forward to it and we’re hoping to bring Mugzy up as well so the whole Dicetruction crew should be present.

• @Most:

I’ll be there. Ray’s been looking forward to it and we’re hoping to bring Mugzy up as well so the whole Dicetruction crew should be present.

Awesome!  The more the merrier, obviously!  :)

• Lets all rally around this event!!!
    The clock is ticking closer and closer….I cant wait!
    Send out P.M.'s to every one that attended last year
    S.A.

• '10

@suprise:

Lets all rally around this event!!!
    The clock is ticking closer and closer….I cant wait!
    Send out P.M.'s to every one that attended last year
    S.A.

Once again there will be real TANKS at this event.  Not gate guards but actual moving vehicles to keep it interesting.  In addition I have been informed by the 420 Wing that there will be a Battle of Britain ceremony on site for Sunday with Band and March Past.

All very cool…

Play War games while you enjoy the History alive around you!

• Rio Grande Games has donated games for the library for the 3rd year in a row!  Our thanks to Rio Grande!

Donated this year :

Spin Monkeys
    Those Pesky Garden Gnomes
    Cinque Terre

• @IWillNeverGrowUp:

Remember, space is limited to the first 100 registrants!  I know it’s still a few months away but we’ll keep reminding people.  ;)

Yeek.  You will cram 100 people into that tiny little hall shown in the gallery???  Or has the venue changed from what was shown for last year?

• '12

Strong possibility myself and two Toronto pals I haven’t played with in ages will be there. Just need to work out the details. Excelsior!

Yrs.,
    R.

• I think there is room for everybody, and theres another room too. I don’t know if its off limits to us.
    Only about 5 more weeks!!!

• Sponsor

Even though the cap is 100 and we may get there… It’s a weekend event, so realistically… there won’t be that many in the hall at one time.

• @talonz:

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

Remember, space is limited to the first 100 registrants!�  I know it’s still a few months away but we’ll keep reminding people.�  ;)

Yeek.  You will cram 100 people into that tiny little hall shown in the gallery???  Or has the venue changed from what was shown for last year?

The capacity is listed as 120 (or was it 140?), which is why the limit is set to 100.  There was a lot of extra space available that was not utilized the past two years, so even if we hit 100 people at once (unlikely as YG said with it being a weekend long event, not everyone comes at the same time/day) we can manage it.

@suprise:

I think there is room for everybody, and theres another room too. I don’t know if its off limits to us.
    Only about 5 more weeks!!!

The other room is expressly off limits to us (it’s for the 420 wing members only).  But we can still manage!

5 weeks, tons of games to play, good people and prizes available!  Get your tickets registered!  www.fmgcon.com

If you suddenly had 200 people, I would just spill out on to the tarmack, and rent a big part tent for the $500.

• @Gargantua:

If you suddenly had 200 people, I would just spill out on to the tarmack, and rent a big part tent for the $500.

Either that or we could build a tent with all the random body parts of the opponents I slay!

Yeah… I remember that “slaying” you gave last year.

Your “Japan” never captured a single island in the pacific not even the DEI, or a victory city.  And Japan didn’t make a d.o.w. until J4.

I will admit, your LA kings didn’t do so bad, but all I recall you accomplishing was making a big orange blob off the coast of french indo china.

• Sponsor

@Enigmatic_Decay:

@Gargantua:

Either that or we could build a tent with all the random body parts of the opponents I slay!

Even I know better than to talk trash after our pitiful performance last year.

• Customizer

Bad news. Even though I booked the weekend off 2 months in advance there was someone that booked it off 4 months in advance. Pretty sure I won’t be able to make it this year.

• '10

@Most:

Bad news. Even though I booked the weekend off 2 months in advance there was someone that booked it off 4 months in advance. Pretty sure I won’t be able to make it this year.

WHAT!?!?!!  If MOST HOLY can’t make it: we might as well just shut’er down!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m