• For some reason my friends and I are confused about this NO and similar ones like it:

2IPCs per territory if Italy controls Iraq, Persia, and/or Northwest Persia. Theme: Access to strategic oil reserves

To me this means that if for example Italy controls only Iraq it will get 2IPC’s. Is this correct?

Thx in advance

• I also had a question about the convoy disruption on page 24 of the rulebook. At the bottom right it says that Italy could loose up to 2 IPC’s from the british sub. Is this a typo? Shouldn’t the answer be 6 because the sub can roll 2 die and get 2 3’s? And in that picture the max # of IPC damage would be 7 being that there are more than just one british sub and that Greece isnt in Italy’s control.

Can anyone clarify this for me please. Thx

• Official Q&A

@514bishy:

For some reason my friends and I are confused about this NO and similar ones like it:

2IPCs per territory if Italy controls Iraq, Persia, and/or Northwest Persia. Theme: Access to strategic oil reserves

To me this means that if for example Italy controls only Iraq it will get 2IPC’s. Is this correct?

Yes.

@514bishy:

I also had a question about the convoy disruption on page 24 of the rulebook. At the bottom right it says that Italy could loose up to 2 IPC’s from the british sub. Is this a typo?

Yes.  See the FAQ.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m