If you have good luck, try this Russian strategy!!!

• @MuthaRussia:

Erin, cystic crypt is correct! Don’t worry, fellow axis and allies players, mysticalrommel, is one of my A&A buddies. He just has a serious case of newbie syndrome! So just bear with him a little! Thank you!

In that case, I’d like to ask if his all-armor strategies have ever paid off.

• He had this work one time because I was Japan and killed on russia from the east, so then he could just push through Karelia. But other than that, no they don’t work… Only when I’m on his side they work! But if 2nd place is considered working, then yes. The other guys that play with us are numbskulls though!

numbskulls eh… makes perfect sense 8)

• @MuthaRussia:

The other guys that play with us are numbskulls though!

Could you say what they did that makes them numbskulls? :wink:

• They waste money on weapon tech, like russia once bought 2 dice on first turn! And USA doesn’t really buy anything but inf. for def! stupid stuff like that!

ahhh… so MR followed every move that you told him to do and now he thinks he has the pro strat and the rest of us are weaklings? oh the humanity… :lol: … MR, you mentioned earlier that this strat you use relies on quite a bit of luck… try a strat the requires little luck :) …

GG

• Mysticalrommel thinks you are weaklings, because he has a head as big as a watermelon. Also, my strategy doesn’t require much luck, or at least not as much as his do!

• @MuthaRussia:

Mysticalrommel thinks you are weaklings, because he has a head as big as a watermelon.

Well, we’ll see who’s weak when his panzer divisions run up against the Russian infantry hordes, where we lose men on every attack, but we make up for it in volume! :wink:

• Correct you are GI!

• Also in your strategy, you should take into account the standard bid of 18-24 when playing non-RR.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m