Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Wichita, KS players

• Live near Wichita, KS.  Anybody around here play?  Will learn to play any version if I don’t already play it.

• hey there.  glad to see someone from kansas.  I live north of salina, me and my boss play.  Started with 1942 first and and then second edition, now play global 2nd edition.  I will be moving to hutchinson in the next few months.  Wanting to find a group or two to play with when I make the move.  Or before perhaps if your ever up this way

• Awesome, sounds good.  I will let you know if I plan on coming up that way.  Hutch is definitely close enough for regular sessions. 🙂 Let me know when you move.

Me and a buddy play Spring 42, 40 Europe/Pacific/Global, and have just started using the '84 MB board as well.  He bought D-Day, but has yet to receive it.  Would love to learn '42 variant.

• Hey there,

(partial cross-posting from the thread on the HBG Convention in Tulsa next year)

I’m a new member to the A&A messageboard (actually, I’m an former member of the messageboard whose account was still registered, but whose registered email is no longer valid, so I couldn’t effectively reset my password for the old user account)…

…and I’m located in Wichita, KS!  I haven’t played A&A for quite a while, as in 8 or 9 years, and my A&A experience is pretty dated, having only played the Milton Bradley A&A Classic version AND Imp Games’ East & West.  But I’d still be interested in seeing if we could put together an occasional game now and then.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m