@Darrigaaz:

oh, sorry GG… ive just never heard… er… seen… an american say cheers before. :)

(Laughing) very very true……

So Darigaaz how is this game going….I’m assuming you were playing it or are playing it… did you whip 'em?

• Well i havent gotten a chance to finish it yet, the guys who were supposed to come over have a football game tonight, so all my plans for global domination are on hold.

• ….the game, does anyone want to take over as the allies to finish up the game?

basically a shorter version of a PBEM.

• BE AGGRESIVE NEVER be defensive with the axis unless you are in dire threat tanks are better for the axis than inf. in the beggining if you amass a huge number of tanks you will be near indivincible

@MysticalRommel:

BE AGGRESIVE NEVER be defensive with the axis unless you are in dire threat tanks are better for the axis than inf. in the beggining if you amass a huge number of tanks you will be near indivincible

Invincible… no… the Russians are just as invincible as you “are” without the japs help and they cannot be dependent on armor…

• I said near invincible

RAMS RULE!

• @MysticalRommel:

BE AGGRESIVE NEVER be defensive with the axis unless you are in dire threat tanks are better for the axis than inf. in the beggining if you amass a huge number of tanks you will be near indivincible

Okay, how are you going to amass that army of tanks? If all you do is build tanks and attack early, eventually you will be worn down by Russia’s superior numbers (unless they are buying tanks early as well.) If you wait to attack, Russia will be able to strafe your hordes of tanks and start wasting all that production. Of course that assumes you consolidated in Eastern Europe. If you consolidate in Germany or S. Europe Russia will take E. Europe and Ukr sooner or later, and you’ll have to take that first and then Russia will be able to strafe the tanks anyway.

@MysticalRommel:

I said near invincible

RAMS RULE!

again if you read the Statistics, 1/3 Tanks to 2/3 Infantry (or the approx.) is better than armor alone… Russia will be the Invincible one…

• You can check my post in here to see the statistics

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m