• Founder TripleA Admin

I’m in the process of putting together a team to build new forums software at an upcoming hackathon. If successful, I would eventually move A&A .org to the new platform.

Why tell you all of this? I will likely need your help. Demos are so much better when you present with live and real data. Forums are all about conversation.

You guys love A&A and I’m sure you could spark pages upon pages of conversation at the drop of a hat. And that is what I’ll need help with. On the weekend of the hackathon, as soon as the “hack” is to a point where you can start conversations, I would love for you folks to using it for real conversations.

If I can get a team together and get this built in time, I would need your help on the evening (PST) of Sunday, March 3 and the morning (PST) of Monday, March 4.

Who’s in?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I pledge the services and forces of Gargantua to your purpose.

• Customizer

Well,

––I’ll be glad to participate if it helps out. I’ve gotten a lot of information & entertainment from this great forum, A&A.Org. Most of my friends think I’m full of hot air anyway.
    ----Gar, I challenge you to a “virtual villainy of verbosity” during this time. And my “12-Alarm Chili Cruisers” and “Bar-be-que Battleships” are re-supplied after having sunk your “Heart Destroyers” and are ready and standing by. :lol:

“Tall Paul”

You lack the “Industrial Taste-Bud Certificates” required to repel flavour of my magnitude!

My Ice-Cream Carriers are going to be the only thing left on the board after I gobble upyour main savoury strategic course

I must say - your 12-alarm chili has been easily digested before, -> don’t make me take any steaming pictures of all that was left… ;)

You better say grace…

• You can count on me

• Founder TripleA Admin

If I just let Garg and IL have at it with each other, that would generate plenty of content.  :-D

LOL I accept.

No gloves?

• Founder TripleA Admin

@Gargantua:

LOL I accept.

No gloves?

Let me think about it. I’ll be demoing in front of 75-100 people.

You can make some match rules…

Just pick an issue that we have to focus the debate on, and in which the context we can discuss our natural disagreement.

Really almost any issue will do… like Oil and Water are seperate.

Hmm for example, try a themed debate, much like the one I had with Tall Paul the other day.

IE, you discuss a topic, and all your responses/shots have to be in puns in reference to a theme…

say for example, a LOTR theme, regarding gun control laws.

“Your point of view SHALL NOT PASS!”

“One does not simply, walk around with a loaded gun.”

“What is this Devilry!”

ETC

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m