TripleA Lobby Games Suggestions

• @Lozmoid:

Thanks for the info guys. I take it no chance of a ‘Collect Income’ phase window appearing in the near future then? I don’t know about the rest of you, but I personally like to know how much income I’ve received/where I’m being convoy raided etc at the end of my turn. Helps put things in perspective…

I see your point, of course. As a workaround - until this feature may or may not be implemented - you may want to use the “Game History”-feature at the end of your turn. There you can see convoy raid results as well as the income.

• @Lozmoid:

Thanks for the info guys. I take it no chance of a ‘Collect Income’ phase window appearing in the near future then? I don’t know about the rest of you, but I personally like to know how much income I’ve received/where I’m being convoy raided etc at the end of my turn. Helps put things in perspective…Â

I like also as Lozmoid, to see an additional “Collect Income Window”, where I can directly see how much income I have and where I´m being convoy raided especially if there will be a timer function in the near future.
    Because, than time is valuable and it will cost time to search and look in the game history! Please keep that in mind Veqryn.

Damage Marker
    To see how much damage a factory has, I can´t see it by pressing “I” or in the territory tab, I need to look in the game history right?

Blockade optinal
    There is no option at the moment, if I wan´t use blockade right now or?,
    Example, I have 1 Carrier with 2 Fighters in SZ 109, but I wan´t use blockade in SZ 109 and I don´t want move the carrier away, because I would like to occupy London next turn and I want all the PUs.

• @Babubaer:

Blockade optinal
    There is no option at the moment, if I wan’t use blockade right now or?,
    Example, I have 1 Carrier with 2 Fighters in SZ 109, but I wan’t use blockade in SZ 109 and I don’t want move the carrier away, because I would like to occupy London next turn and I want all the PUs.

I don’t get your point here. Do you mean Convoy Disruption when saying blockade? Convoy disruption in SZ 109 is done in the Collect Income phase of UK (assuming UK is still British and there are German warships in SZ 109). If you want to occupy London - assuming with Germany - you do that in the Combat Move phase of Germany.
    Or did I misunderstand something?

• @Babubaer:

Damage Marker
    To see how much damage a factory has, I can’t see it by pressing “I” or in the territory tab, I need to look in the game history right?

You can see the number of hits just above the damaged factory on the map.

• Ah ok, thxs a lot P@nther i haven´t seen it before, but good to know!  :-)

• TripleA '12

A small suggestion, if I may… would it be possible to amend the colour of the number displayed above a damaged facility to be brighter/more eye-catching? Maybe yellow, red or orange? As it is at the moment, the number displayed is just black and I think it needs to stand out more. What do you think?

Thank you very much.

• TripleA '12

Yes? No? Maybe?

It’s just that the black number digit sometimes gets lost in the black smoke rising out of the facility and I think it should be clearer. An easy fix, surely…

• Customizer

@Lozmoid:

Thanks for the info guys. I take it no chance of a ‘Collect Income’ phase window appearing in the near future then? I don’t know about the rest of you, but I personally like to know how much income I’ve received/where I’m being convoy raided etc at the end of my turn. Helps put things in perspective…

see here:
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=28112.msg1082527#msg1082527

• perfect Veqryn   :-D

Thank you very much, this will help a lot!

• TripleA '12

I was going to ask, is this feature going to be made available soon?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m