What is your favorite team to see loose?

• @empireman:

@wittmann:

France.

LOL

Incredibly, Italy just beat France at rugby again! I can only imagine the French papers this morning.
    Soon as the game finished, I had four messages from English friends telling me how happy they were. I had to go out and celebrate.

• @wittmann:

@empireman:

@wittmann:

France.

LOL

Incredibly, Italy just beat France at rugby again! I can only imagine the French papers this morning.
    Soon as the game finished, I had four messages from English friends telling me how happy they were. I had to go out and celebrate.

Can France win in anything?

• I say do what you are good at.
    If it is losing, keep it up!

• France had a hell of a soccer team a few years ago with Zidane. They won the world cup. Other than that pretty dreary.
    BTW
    Do you know why they grow trees in Paris?

So the Germans got shade to march under.

• Nice joke.
    France winning their first World Cup was one of the saddest days of my life!
    When they  beat Italy in the European Cup would be another.
    Italy have still won two World Cups in my lifetime though(the last against France).

• '12

Something about France losing always puts a smile on my face.  Although in Mail, I am pleased to see the French being the ones doing the bitch-slapping.

• I don’t know if you guys remember that ad for Miller high life when the guy is talking about Mayonaise. I thought it was pretty funny. He said something like some people don’t like the French and we bailed them out of 2 big ones but its hard to argue with the fact that they came up with Mayonaise. Score one for the French. BTW the guy was drinking his high life with a sandwhich with mayonaise on it. Hence the Miller high life link.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

@GoSanchez6:

I don’t know if you guys remember that ad for Miller high life when the guy is talking about Mayonaise. I thought it was pretty funny. He said something like some people don’t like the French and we bailed them out of 2 big ones but its hard to argue with the fact that they came up with Mayonaise. Score one for the French. BTW the guy was drinking his high life with a sandwhich with mayonaise on it. Hence the Miller high life link.

Haha, well done sanchez.
    He said “Hard to respect the French when you gotta bail 'em outta two big ones in one century…but you gotta hand it to 'em on Mayonaise.” At the end, he says “Nice job Pierre.”

We always loved those commercials.

• Thanks for the assist hockeytown.

• '12

Mayonnaise, what else would the French use on the fries?  Well not just the French.  I suppose it is not less strange than using vinegar with your fries, malt vinegar if you can get it!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m