• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@FieldMarshalGames:

Peace my brothers!!!  It saddens me to see an argument between you caused by ME!

IL;  Thank you for defending me but I may have needed a “kick in the pants” to bring me back to reality.  I admit things have not been great, and we are working to correct them.

Had a GREAT meeting with Aaron on Sunday to finalize our action plan for turning this thing around.  We have made our recovery plan and look forward to the hard upward climb to get out of this bomb crater…  There is light at the end of the tunnel!!  And we may be able to pull this thing off.

But please, lets keep the solidarity of our members here.

UNITED FRONT

Jeremy

Your welcome. :)

Now that you’re back in the game? What can we do to help? and has an official date for the convention been picked yet?

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Please see this thread for info on obtaining credit for you pre-orders:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=29826.msg1072068#msg1072068

• '12

Your welcome.

Actually, you’re welcome.  :wink:

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Thank You!

• Sponsor

Sir…… may I have another?

• '10

@Gargantua:

@FieldMarshalGames:

Peace my brothers!!!�  It saddens me to see an argument between you caused by ME!

IL;�  Thank you for defending me but I may have needed a “kick in the pants” to bring me back to reality.�  I admit things have not been great, and we are working to correct them.

Had a GREAT meeting with Aaron on Sunday to finalize our action plan for turning this thing around.�  We have made our recovery plan and look forward to the hard upward climb to get out of this bomb crater…�  There is light at the end of the tunnel!!�  And we may be able to pull this thing off.

But please, lets keep the solidarity of our members here.

UNITED FRONT

Jeremy

Your welcome. :)

Now that you’re back in the game? What can we do to help? and has an official date for the convention been picked yet?

A meeting of the Marshals will be held in the next week or so to determine exact date and to get the ball rolling on this.

In regards to FMGC and our Recovery Action Plan…  I will post as soon as all the details are set.

Thanks

Jeremy

• Sponsor

Thanks for your incredibly renewed participation and transparancy, I think it’s time to let this thread die.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m