• Am I right in assuming that anti aircraft guns can only be moved if they are loaded onto a transport? And if so, can they attack once loaded onto land to knock down a bomber, or does that have to wait until next turn before any combat is started and I want to shoot down my opponents bomber? I hope Im not sounding too much like a moron here… :-P

• @bhughes1971:

Am I right in assuming that anti aircraft guns can only be moved if they are loaded onto a transport?

No. They can be moved on a transport during NCM as well as they can move to a friendly territory in NCM.
    An antiaircraft gun cannot move during the Combat Move phase (other than being carried on a transport if the
    antiaircraft gun was loaded on a prior turn).

@bhughes1971:

And if so, can they attack once loaded onto land to knock down a bomber, or does that have to wait until next turn before any combat is started and I want to shoot down my opponents bomber? I hope Im not sounding too much like a moron here… :-P

No. AAguns never attack. They defend when the territory in which they are placed is attacked by enemy planes.
    Also they can be unloaded from transports only during NCM.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m