• Out of curiosity, what would be the standard income for USA on the first few turns providing Japan didn’t attack?  I have never really taken note having not played USA in a long time and realised they seem to have an incredibly healthy bank balance most of the time.

• Hi elzario. It is 52.

• TripleA

Too damn low, usa always makes me sad :(

• 52 is about what I thought it should be.

I think the guy playing them yesterday was taking all the NO’s from turn one - giving him about 72 or something a turn from the get go.  All the NO’s are only when they are at war I beleive?

• That is right. They are for when at war, as you said.

• TripleA

meh, maybe the Russians just need to start the game with 4 more infantry and london with 2.  Then USA might matter more.

It is super funny to win in the pacific against full pac usa… I like to position myself to go for the pacific win right after Germany attacks Russia. Most people just concede when Russia falls… some will be curious to see our fleets clash and what would have happened in the pacific at hawaii.

• Sponsor

@elzario:

I think the guy playing them yesterday was taking all the NO’s from turn one - giving him about 72 or something a turn from the get go.

If the U.S has all their Pacific NOs and are at war without any territories lost or gained, they would collect $77.

• That sounds like it, although they were collecting them at Peace which they shouldn’t of been as Japan stayed peace until end of T3 to my frustration… I didn’t notice as I was training up a new player.  Didn’t change the game fortunately!

• Sponsor

They should have gave retribution.

• They split up their navy and Japan taught him a lesson as to why not too, so it seemed a little harsh after losing his pacific holdings to force him to not get income for a turn :P

• Sponsor

@elzario:

They split up their navy and Japan taught him a lesson as to why not too, so it seemed a little harsh after losing his pacific holdings to force him to not get income for a turn :P

They still spent over $20 more than they should have.

• @Young:

@elzario:

They split up their navy and Japan taught him a lesson as to why not too, so it seemed a little harsh after losing his pacific holdings to force him to not get income for a turn :P

They still spent over $20 more than they should have.

They sure did, by the numbers they gathered an extra 75 (+25 for each round they werent at war).  I wasn’t too dirty on them for it as it was only their second game and they didn’t use it at all wisely.  Universe appeared to balance itself somewhat dicing him pretty badly on J4 and resulted in losing his entire Pacific fleet with minimal losses to japan.

I am writing an application (for mobile devices) for purchasing, NOs and income so that should iron out me having to supervise every one of the sneaky chumps that play at my table :)

• TripleA

Last time I played the axis and won, it was against a 20 bid.

He was just collecting what the allies should have gotten.

• All this bragging Cow and no league games.  :?

• Sponsor

@Jeff28:

All this bragging Cow and no league games.�  :?

Just because someone prefers to roll their dice instead of clicking their mouse, does not make them dishonest about their game results. That said…. Cow does like to brag  :roll:

• US should have started with like 6 more infantry (2 east, 2 central, 2 west) to offset the IPCs it spends on Transports for the duration of the game.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m