• '10

Ordered 12 new Axis & Allies dices mid November at Field Marshall games.

The new French and ANZAC ones.

Now it’s mid January and I haven’t got them yet.

Is there anyone outside North America that can confirm that sendings from Field Marshall Games need so much time wit oversea shipping???

I live in Germany.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

He has been having some difficulties.

I will PM him directly for you.

• Sponsor

…… however, those problems were with German sculpts, there shouldn’t have been a problem with combat dice unless they ran out of stock and couldn’t afford a refill. Never the less, you should contact FMG through all mediums and get an answer.

• '10

Did it with the contact mail on his website (no reaction) and now via Paypal.

Wasn’t the first time I ordered there. Got the big dice edition and a dice tower. Nice stuff.

Hope I get a reaction now and we found a solution. Anyways it’s to late to reclaim the money via Paypal.

But I’m a little bit dissapointed that I doesn’t get a reaction. :oops:

• '10

@Gargantua:

He has been having some difficulties.

I will PM him directly for you.

Did you succeed with your contact mail?

No,

I haven’t heard a damn thing.

WTH is going on here?!?!

• Somebody from there was just on line 30 minutes ago.

• Sponsor

It’s been almost a full month since Jeremy’s last post  :?.

• Sponsor

@Guerrilla:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=29474.msg1053404#msg1053404

He hasn’t replied to those comments either  :?

I’m actually pissed off with FMG myself now.

I and others have come to his defences a dozen times, and tried to quell the crowds who have -paid- FMG monies and not even recieved emails in return.

A number of us have even proposed ideas for FMG fundraisers etc, I personally sent him appeals with my own ideas, and have been willing to front some of my own funds to help him, only to recieve NO response…

But the hordes of complainants are too many, and MONTHS between contacts is unacceptable.

If you’re out of business, then shut down and CLOSE THE DOORS, and don’t ruin your name - and the names of people who DEFEND you.

I agree it’s sad to see the state FMG is in, but Jeremy writes us this sob story letter, tells us he’s still open for business, and then abadons ship - ignoring everyone who’s willing to help/work-with him, whilst still recieving money from “new” customers without delivering to them.

Unacceptable.

Yesterday I saw that FMG was put on the bad traders list.  I went to defend his position, and realized that I’d already done more than enough - and that the poster who requested FMG be added to the bad traders list - was right.

• I’m with you Gar to me all it would take would be a couple of e-mails to let people know whats going on. He’s low on money and somebody wants to buy something from him and this is what they get? Unacceptable.

@GoSanchez6:

I’m with you Gar to me all it would take would be a couple of e-mails to let people know whats going on. He’s low on money and somebody wants to buy something from him and this is what they get? Unacceptable.

Remember to bold UNACCEPTABLE.

• Sponsor

I’m approching a point of major disappointment myself. The anouncement made should have been the first step in damage control, not the last.

You live a few hours away, if I spot you the gas, will you go knock on his front door and drop a WTF-we’re-here-to-help-you-help-yourself bomb?

Atleast get him to take the website down.

We should also ask Djensen to take advertisements down too.  Not to be rude, but it’s bad on AA.org and Djensen if the businesses he’s advertising for are BUNK.

• Sponsor

@Gargantua:

You live a few hours away, if I spot you the gas, will you go knock on his front door and drop a WTF-we’re-here-to-help-you-help-yourself bomb?

Atleast get him to take the website down.

We should also ask Djensen to take advertisements down too.�  Not to be rude, but it’s bad on AA.org and Djensen if the businesses he’s advertising for are BUNK.

I wouldn’t get involved like that personally, especially considering that he has made good on all of my past orders. I have already sent him a messege sympathizing with his situation, and offering what help I can without a response. My guess is that he is stressed to the max, and hiding from everybody while he gathers himself. Personally & sellfishly, my only concern is the convention which the guys at I will never grow up have confirmed is on.

That said…. I 100% agree that those who are waiting for orders or refunds, deserve an answer.

• Founder TripleA Admin

Hmm, this is a conundrum. On one had, we should be supportive. FMG stepped in when California removed my income from Amazon (which has since bee restored). Now a Chinese factory took $20k and left him high and dry. I would like to be suppotive.

On the other hand, Jeremy needs to be responsive to his customers, temporarily shut down the shop, raise funds from us fans, or something.

Personally, I wouldn’t mind kicking in $50 to pre-order $25 -$30 worth of stuff (typical Kickstarter) and my name imprinted someplace as a company sponsor/investor/whatever.

But if orders cannot be fulfilled, then maybe they should not be allowed to be taken until fulfillment can occur.

Well this is it David.

Lots of us have gone to bat for FMG, we know he’s a decent guy, and recieved a RAW deal.

But if he’s not delivering…  we need to protect the community.

If anything, removing the FMG ads -is looking out- for FMG.  IE - he’s not burning more customers, during this period of difficulty.

• Sponsor

The only thing that matters here is that Jeremy is MIA.

• '10

I am here.

Sorry to hear these comments.

In regards to international orders, if a customer chooses AIR MAIL…  it is sent through the mail (no tracking).  We have shipped orders like this for years.  There is always the possibility that it was lost or stolen OR they could not find the address and it is being returned to us.

I have taken the AIR MAIL option off the site now due to this complaint now (an I really can’t afford to replace product or the bad press right now).  If you are an international customer you must choose UPS…  OR order the product from HBG where they have the option to send USPS with tracking.

We are still shipping orders as usual, but I can’t be held responsible if someone chooses AIR MAIL and the package does not arrive.  What I can do, is replace the product at our cost if the customer pays for UPS shipping.

Jeremy

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m