• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Please see this thread for info on obtaining credit for the German pre-oders:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=29826.msg1072068#msg1072068

• '10

@FieldMarshalGames:

I am here.

Sorry to hear these comments.

In regards to international orders, if a customer chooses AIR MAIL…   it is sent through the mail (no tracking).  We have shipped orders like this for years.  There is always the possibility that it was lost or stolen OR they could not find the address and it is being returned to us.

:?

Ordered 27. Nov 2012 a set of new French and ANZAC dices. 12,95 USD shipping cost.

Unfortunately I waited more then 45 days (about 2 month) to gave the items time to reach Germany.

After 2 month I want information about the shipping.

Contact via the order mail or paypal* wasn’t possible. (*by the way paypal does not refund the money over 45 days)

In my opinion I lost 27,93 $ to Field Marshall games. A shame, because you selled good stuff and I’m a proud order of the FMG dice set.

…and please don’t write such a nonsense about stealing or wrong choosen shipping style.

I order at 12-7 Games & Aerodrome Accessoires and privat persons via e-bay in USA - more then once. This is the first time the stuff doens’t reach Germany.

• '10

@marechallannes:

@FieldMarshalGames:

I am here.

Sorry to hear these comments.

In regards to international orders, if a customer chooses AIR MAIL…   it is sent through the mail (no tracking).  We have shipped orders like this for years.  There is always the possibility that it was lost or stolen OR they could not find the address and it is being returned to us.

:?

Ordered 27. Nov 2012 a set of new French and ANZAC dices. 12,95 USD shipping cost.

Unfortunately I waited more then 45 days (about 2 month) to gave the items time to reach Germany.

After 2 month I want information about the shipping.

Contact via the order mail or paypal* wasn’t possible. (*by the way paypal does not refund the money over 45 days)

In my opinion I lost 27,93 $ to Field Marshall games. A shame, because you selled good stuff and I’m a proud order of the FMG dice set.

…and please don’t write such a nonsense about stealing or wrong choosen shipping style.

I order at 12-7 Games & Aerodrome Accessoires and privat persons via e-bay in USA - more then once. This is the first time the stuff doens’t reach Germany.

12-7 Games is from the USA - FMG is from Canada.  We do not have access to cheap USPS services with Tracking.

Please PM me your order information and I will look into getting this sent out again for you.

Jeremy

• '10

E-Mail sent…

I’m curious, maybe it’s a happy end and the French & ANZAC dices join their comrades on the battlefield, soon.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Woody, they have been having alot of problems with international AIR shipments…  I’m sure FMG will respond.

That said - almost a year is a LONG time to wait…  glad you’re hanging in there!

• As one with numerous connections, both political, familiar, and business, in P.R. China and H.K., as well as being able to speak Chinese (not fluently but well enough) if you need someone “on the ground” to help sort your problems out in China, please don’t hesitate to ask or PM me, and I’ll see what I can do.

• '10

@FieldMarshalGames:

12-7 Games is from the USA - FMG is from Canada.  We do not have access to cheap USPS services with Tracking.

Please PM me your order information and I will look into getting this sent out again for you.

Jeremy

So it’s 4 and a half week now since the (replacement) dices were posted from Canada to Germany.

I’m curious when they’ll arrive here.

I’ll report again.

• '10

@WoodyWanKenobi:

Can the admin for this website PLEASE take them off the adverts on this website.  It’s like a massive slap in the face everytime I log on.  I only want a response from them, is that really asking too much!?

This is not really fair as I don’t have a single PM from you in my box.  Please PM me with your order details and I will look into this issue.

Was your order shipped AIR MAIL to Europe?  As you can see in the discussion above we have now removed this option due to a few packages going missing.

Jeremy

• '10

Waited now exactly two moth for a new sending of “lost” dices.  :x

“Keep my money and balance your budget with it.”

No one can tell me that the Canadian postal service is that bad.

You really should kick him as Forum sponsor - it’s only a money trap for international customers.  :-P

I’ll never order again from Field Marshall Games.

• '13

Hows the shipping to the US. Is it unreliable, and should i stay away. I may consider getting some dice later.

• Customizer

Quintus go to Historicalboardgaming.com they have some FMG stuff. Just buy it from there. HBG is top-notch and they keep schtuff tight and to the best of my understanding have bben giving FMG some help as of late.

• Once I have a higher paying job I plan on buying some nice things from them :)

I don’t know what but when you have money and a list of items to enhance my favourite board game to play arises you have no limitations.

And keep em as are Sponsers!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m