Already Looking Forward to 1914 2nd Edition

• Clearly, you are barely literate.

I was saying that when you were a mod, you would delete posts that had nothing wrong about them. They just proved YOUR statements wrong. That is why I am happy you are no longer a mod. Otherwise I would not be able to easily humiliate you with actual evidence while you throw mean names at me. :roll:

I love how you insult and won’t answer simple questions but somehow I am a complete troll and you are blameless.

• Clearly, you are barely literate.

I was saying that when you were a mod, you would delete posts that had nothing wrong about them. They just proved YOUR statements wrong. That is why I am happy you are no longer a mod. Otherwise I would not be able to easily humiliate you with actual evidence while you throw mean names at me. rolleyes

I love how you insult and won’t answer simple questions but somehow I am a complete troll and you are blameless.

More troll fails? Well you answered your troll issues, next step is getting treatment. BTW What did the Psychologist tell you? Did they take off the straightjacket at any point?

• Do you even understand that calling someone a troll doesn’t automatically mean you are NOT a troll.

I have been asking simple, direct questions about your comments.

Your lack of creativity is both boring and depressing. I once suggested, months ago, that you get psychiatric help, and now all you say back to me is that I should get it.

The fact that people like you could have ever held any position of authority is so disgust-inspiring, that psychiatric help is starting to sound like a good idea.

• @Imperious:

That would be true, but i want him nice and bothered so i can watch him tilt out again. He is already on the edge. You should see all these PM’s he sends. LOL

Isn’t it fun watching a train wreck?

Part of the entertainment package included with your subscription.

From Wikipedia:

“In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response”

Interesting…

(Sorry for posting off-topic, but I couldn’t help pointing out the obvious)

• Do you even understand that calling someone a troll doesn’t automatically mean you are NOT a troll.

I have been asking simple, direct questions about your comments.

Your lack of creativity is both boring and depressing. I once suggested, months ago, that you get psychiatric help, and now all you say back to me is that I should get it.

The fact that people like you could have ever held any position of authority is so disgust-inspiring, that psychiatric help is starting to sound like a good idea.

The Troll returns…Funny you copy the comments i make but don’t seek help yourself. LOL

FAIL

• @Imperious Leader : Please, stop making yourself look like an a$$.  The ONLY one who appears to be a “Troll” here is you with the childish inflammatory PUBLIC messages;  And to top it off you’re making the entire forum reak to the rest of the gaming community by pulling this kind of garbage.

I used to have a modicum of respect for you.  That is gone at this point.

• @AmorphousCube:

@Imperious:

That would be true, but i want him nice and bothered so i can watch him tilt out again. He is already on the edge. You should see all these PM’s he sends. LOL

Isn’t it fun watching a train wreck?

Part of the entertainment package included with your subscription.

From Wikipedia:

“In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response”

Interesting…

(Sorry for posting off-topic, but I couldn’t help pointing out the obvious)

And there is not really much he can say about it since, after “common knowledge” Wikipedia is IL’s best source of information.

• And there is not really much he can say about it since, after “common knowledge” Wikipedia is IL’s best source of information.

More corn fritter comedy… excellent

• IL, when are you going to learn that insults, distraction, and just plain douchebaggery have nothing at all to do with what the fact of the matter is.

And the fact of the matter here is, you called me a troll for making the SAME type of accusation you did. No matter how much you try to bury it in childish insult posts, that fact is hovering in the air, and you can’t get rid of it.

• IL, when are you going to learn that insults, distraction, and just plain douchebaggery have nothing at all to do with what the fact of the matter is.

And the fact of the matter here is, you called me a troll for making the SAME type of accusation you did. No matter how much you try to bury it in childish insult posts, that fact is hovering in the air, and you can’t get rid of it.

When are you going to stop trolling here? If you act like a child, you get treated like one. The fact is the note triggered the war and you will never get over it. :roll:

• And repeating an argument you can’t admit you lost, in hopes that if you say it enough times you will be right, is NOT childish? The irony dripping from your posts is sometimes just too much.

• And repeating an argument you can’t admit you lost, in hopes that if you say it enough times you will be right, is NOT childish? The irony dripping from your posts is sometimes just too much.

Never came even close to losing a single argument. The note triggered the war and it will stick out of your arse forever. The troll dripping out of your posts is too entertaining. Please keep posting…forever.

• vonLettowVorbeck1914, you can’t argue with people like this. He will just continue to insist that you are trolling until you give up. Just stop replying and know that everybody knows you are the better person, and that IL is making himself look like an idiot in front of the entire site.

• Imperious Leader, you can’t argue with people like this. He will just continue to bring up stupid post after stupid post like some kid. Since you only replied to what he said, and know that everybody knows you are the better person, and that vonLettowVorbeck191 is making himself look like an idiot in front of the entire site.

• Customizer

Looks like he can’t argue with that.

• @AmorphousCube:

vonLettowVorbeck1914, you can’t argue with people like this. He will just continue to insist that you are trolling until you give up. Just stop replying and know that everybody knows you are the better person, and that IL is making himself look like an idiot in front of the entire site.

You make a good point AC, but maybe I still have a little faith that someone as dense as IL actually does understand what is going on, and that even if he doesn’t admit it, if he gets humiliated with facts and evidence enough, he may lose some of his gigantic ego and start becoming a contributor.

Maybe once the Jaguars win the Super Bowl?

• You make a good point AC, but maybe I still have a little faith that someone as dense as IL actually does understand what is going on, and that even if he doesn’t admit it, if he gets humiliated with facts and evidence enough, he may lose some of his gigantic ego and start becoming a contributor.

But the facts are on my side. I just represent them as opposed to what you do, which is covert anything opposite of what i happen to defend. 90% of your posts have to do with arguing with me, so perhaps you just shut up and accept my opinion and I’ll accept yours ( which i don’t choose to argue against).

If you are trying to increase the post count, this is a terrible way to go.

• Looks like IL has made another friend……

• Looks like IL has made another friend……

Same guy since day one he joined, by arguing with his 2nd or 3rd post ever. Suspicious to say the least.

• @Imperious:

Looks like IL has made another friend……

Same guy since day one he joined, by arguing with his 2nd or 3rd post ever. Suspicious to say the least.

Well this is a flat out lie. It might be suspicious if it were REMOTELY TRUE. How paranoid and egomaniacal can you get? I am wondering if you troll so hard because it’s the only way you can get attention.

Looking back through my posts, it was at least 30 before I ever replied to one of your posts, and it  was to say “I don’t know about that” when you claimed that playtest for Global 1940 was “exhaustive.”

It was also almost 2 months after my first post that I posted that. <waits for=“” some=“” lame=“” excuse=“” about=“” how=“” it=“” was=“” only=“” exaggeration=“”><waits for=“” some=“” lame=“” excuse=“” about=“” how=“” “lame”=“” is=“” an=“” insensitive=“” term=“” and=“” that=“” everything=“” i=“” could=“” say=“” disqualified=“” because=“” of=“” it=“”>  :roll:

Why do you lie so often when it is so easy to pull up facts in 2 minutes that prove you are lying? How can anyone be that dumb that often?

The fact that you think the facts are on your side amazes me, and that’s a fact.</waits></waits>

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m