Field Marshal Games - Notice to our Friends and Customers

• '14 '13

Yeah, I had bought a complete set awhile ago, love them. I am also waiting for them to be back in stock so I can add another complete set to what I have.

• Customizer

Placed an order on your site today. I’m pulling for you guys!  :-D

Just to be clear, if your website says the item is in stock, it really is in stock, correct?

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@ossel:

Placed an order on your site today. I’m pulling for you guys!  :-D

Just to be clear, if your website says the item is in stock, it really is in stock, correct?

I talked to him yesterday, and he said if it says it is in stock, it is in stock, so I placed a huge order for dice and miniatures, yesterday. It better be, LOL. :-D

• '10

@John:

@ossel:

Placed an order on your site today. I’m pulling for you guys!�  :-D

I talked to him yesterday, and he said if it says it is in stock, it is in stock, so I placed a huge order for dice and miniatures, yesterday. It better be, LOL. :-D

Stock levels on our site are accurate.  John I am sure you already have your UPS tracking correct?  (Mailed direct from UPS)

Thanks

Jeremy

@FieldMarshalGames:

@John:

@ossel:

Stock levels on our site are accurate.   John I am sure you already have your UPS tracking correct?  (Mailed direct from UPS)

Thanks

Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy, I appreciate it. I can’t wait to field the Italian Units.

Thanks again!

John Brown

• Customizer

@FieldMarshalGames:

@John:

@ossel:

Stock levels on our site are accurate.   John I am sure you already have your UPS tracking correct?  (Mailed direct from UPS)

Thanks

Jeremy

I got my UPS tracking too. Can’t wait!  :-D

@ossel:

@FieldMarshalGames:

@John:

@ossel:

Thanks

Jeremy

I got my UPS tracking too. Can’t wait!  :-D

Yeah, I’m excited about this because I made the mistake of not buying the 150 piece Italian set. That won’t happen again.

John

@FieldMarshalGames:

@John:

@ossel:

Jeremy, sorry I failed to see your question? I haven’t got a tracking number from you.

Could you please give me one?

Also, I heard, because of the terrible ice storm we had here last week in North Texas, that UPS has got major problems. Normally it takes a package from Canada on average 2 weeks to get to Texas.

If you can’t give me a tracking number, can you least tell me when you sent my Italian set?

Thanks,

John Brown

Thanks

Jeremy

• '10

John,
      I just sent you the tracking via PM if you can’t find it in your e-mail.

Thanks

Jeremy

@FieldMarshalGames:

John,
       I just sent you the tracking via PM if you can’t find it in your e-mail.

Thanks

Jeremy

Jeremy, it says it is suppose to arrive tomorrow. Thanks for sending me the tracking number.

John Brown :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m