Field Marshal Games - Notice to our Friends and Customers

• TripleA

@94Canuck:

Field Marshall Games.

Sent you an email yesterday.  I placed an order in October which still hasn’t been full filled.

Please advise if you intend to complete it, or refund my money ASAP.

It’s been 3 months since this post.  Still no order, still no refund.

• '10

@94Canuck:

@94Canuck:

Field Marshall Games.

Sent you an email yesterday.  I placed an order in October which still hasn’t been full filled.

Please advise if you intend to complete it, or refund my money ASAP.

It’s been 3 months since this post.  Still no order, still no refund.

Are you the customer that contacted me from the NORTHWEST TERRITORIES?  If so, your package was also sent in the mail (UPS charges a $75 remote area surcharge for packages to the sub-arctic).

• TripleA

Yup that’s me.  Not sure what to say, other than nothing has shown up here ever.

• '10

@94Canuck:

Yup that’s me.  Not sure what to say, other than nothing has shown up here ever.

Well we are now out the product AND the ship cost.  I can refund your order?

Jeremy

• '14 '13

So, any chance for an update on the state of FMG? I’m sure the task of reestablishing a strong foundation underneath your feet is difficult in the business world, but I’m really pulling for you guys.

• '10

@jluna1273:

So, any chance for an update on the state of FMG? I’m sure the task of reestablishing a strong foundation underneath your feet is difficult in the business world, but I’m really pulling for you guys.

Thanks for checking in on us!

We have made more PERSONAL investments to get COMBAT DICE back in stock.  This has been a solid product for us so it will be well worth it.  Sales of COMBAT DICE will allow us to move forward with other projects and get back in the black.

We are looking at options with private investors and possibly even Kickstarter to excellerate this recovery.  Getting the GERMANY units completed will be our first product launch after recovery.

Things are SLOW, but we are still here licking our wounds….

Jeremy

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@jluna1273:

We have made more PERSONAL investments to get COMBAT DICE back in stock.  This has been a solid product for us so it will be well worth it.  Sales of COMBAT DICE will allow us to move forward with other projects and get back in the black.

We are looking at options with private investors and possibly even Kickstarter to excellerate this recovery.  Getting the GERMANY units completed will be our first product launch after recovery.

Jeremy

do you have combat dice in stock?

• '10

@Global-commander:

@FieldMarshalGames:

@jluna1273:

Jeremy

do you have combat dice in stock?

Samples from our new factory are due next week, then production will be about 30 days.

back up and running soon!

Jeremy

• '16

Any updates on that? Man, would I love to complete this dice set.

• '10

@ch0senfktard:

Any updates on that? Man, would I love to complete this dice set.

We are VERY close!  I will post here as soon as I have word they are on route.

• '16

Awesome.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Are you still going to get more combat dice? Just curious. :-)

• @John:

I was just looking at this topic to ask the same question. I’ve got German and French dice, and would love to fill out my collection.

• '16

Indeed.
    I only have ANZAC, China & Italy.
    Waiting on the rest of em to be in stock.

FMG said back in August that they hope to have everything before Christmas, but I’m having my doubts.

@MistuhJay:

@John:

I was just looking at this topic to ask the same question. I’ve got German and French dice, and would love to fill out my collection.

I don’t have any of those dice, but they look cool from the pictures. I hope they can get more because I want to buy all the sets.

• '14 '13

Yeah, I had bought a complete set awhile ago, love them. I am also waiting for them to be back in stock so I can add another complete set to what I have.

• Customizer

Placed an order on your site today. I’m pulling for you guys!  :-D

Just to be clear, if your website says the item is in stock, it really is in stock, correct?

@ossel:

Placed an order on your site today. I’m pulling for you guys!  :-D

Just to be clear, if your website says the item is in stock, it really is in stock, correct?

I talked to him yesterday, and he said if it says it is in stock, it is in stock, so I placed a huge order for dice and miniatures, yesterday. It better be, LOL. :-D

• '10

@John:

@ossel:

Placed an order on your site today. I’m pulling for you guys!�  :-D

I talked to him yesterday, and he said if it says it is in stock, it is in stock, so I placed a huge order for dice and miniatures, yesterday. It better be, LOL. :-D

Stock levels on our site are accurate.  John I am sure you already have your UPS tracking correct?  (Mailed direct from UPS)

Thanks

Jeremy

@FieldMarshalGames:

@John:

@ossel:

Placed an order on your site today. I’m pulling for you guys!�  :-D

Stock levels on our site are accurate.   John I am sure you already have your UPS tracking correct?  (Mailed direct from UPS)

Thanks

Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy, I appreciate it. I can’t wait to field the Italian Units.

Thanks again!

John Brown

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m