• I’ve played the original game, and just bought the star trek version. its a great game, and i highly recommend it to all. thoughts?

• TripleA '12

I didn’t even know there was a Star Trek Catan! Can you tell us any more about it mate?

I play Settlers religiously at least once a month with friends. I’d love to hear your thoughts on the Star Trek game. Is the mechanics a little different, or is it just a genre game and similar to the original?

GG

• the settlements in the star trek version are outposts, and when you upgrade them to cities you put a disk on top of them to create a starbase. roads are spaceships (all are a model of the USS Enterprise). the robber is a klingon bird of prey, and the knight is different in that you cant look at your opponents hand while taking a card. their is also the option of playing with support cards. these cards have a main character on them and give you certain bonuses in the game, but can only be used a maximum of two time before you must trade them in. example, Kirk allows you to ignore the 7 card rule from when the bird of prey strikes. and so on and so forth. its really fun, i like it better that the original, not only cuz its star trek, but its more fun im my opinion.

• Sponsor

Very cool, I’m hoping to play more this year, and this Star Trek version sounds like a good reason to do so.

• its pretty cool. i like it better than the original game. in fact, my friend liked it so much that he went out and bought the star trek version the day after we played it.

• I love this as a boardgame! didn’t know it was a video game as well!

attorney help

• Star Trek, this game has no limits, it’s my family’s favorite game. My sons love this game, but have to yet whip the old man or mom.  :|

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m