• I need any mid-game strategy we can get from experienced players.
    Please see the attached photo of where we at in the game.  I am axis and we just took Moscow.  Have run ourselves a little thin Trying to accumulate national production points. I have 8 infantry on Japan and another wave of Unites states attack is coming.  I currently have 16 points banked with 12 national production points. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I am inexperienced and playing against my brothers-in-law and want to beat them good…. Please see the attached photo.
    image.jpg

• You need to clear out the last of the money Islands, so i would recomend building at lest one fighter to clear out Boreno and the Philipines. Otherwise, some subs should work great, though If you have that much money saved up I think a sub and a battleship should put you far ahead of the US.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

LOL There’s practically nothing on the board!!!

I would keep pumping out MEN.

The more men Japan builds, the harder it will be for the US to take it, and they won’t be able to afford it.

The same goes for Germany.  Infantry are going to be your best friend here, you’ve conquered Russia! Now it’s about killing everything off of the mainland.

As Japan, I would build up Fighters after securing my capital.  They have long range, are cheaper than boats, and the US will have to buy expensive carriers to keep them away.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m