• Im gonna buy Hearts of Iron Anthology soon!
    It is HoI, HoI2, HoI2:Doomsday, and HoI2:Armegedon.

Any tips for the game?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Yea, don’t pick a nation that’s navy dependant.

It is totally impossible to comprehend or use the naval systems in the game (Well HOI 2 anyways).

After that, make sure you research wisely, and watch out for partisans!

• Once you’ve got those and you’ve got a good handle on the game be sure to pick up a copy of HOI darkest hour, awesome game with a much better map.

Also, never underestimate the power of Militia in mass!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Darkest hour was cool…

now I want to PLAY! :P Tonight…

• @Gargantua:

Yea, don’t pick a nation that’s navy dependant.

It is totally impossible to comprehend or use the naval systems in the game (Well HOI 2 anyways).

haha yeah i own right now HoI 1, and i always hated building transports so i always played as Germany.

@Clyde85:

Once you’ve got those and you’ve got a good handle on the game be sure to pick up a copy of HOI darkest hour, awesome game with a much better map.

Also, never underestimate the power of Militia in mass!

I always heard Darkest hour was good, doesnt have a WW1 starting point?

–--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My wierdest game in HoI1 is when i allied with Persia, Spain, Brazil, Afghanastan, Japan, Italy, Argentine, Chile, Sweden, and Bolivia (i was GER)
    Eurasia, Africa, and S. America were Axis control.
    For a while Me, Japan, and Persia were fight ing in China and india and I sent a fleet in the pacific and helped japan take indonesia.

Now i cant wait for Anthology!

• Question: Do you need a HoI game in order to play Darkest Hour?

• Darkest hour dose have a World War 1 start date, and the game is usually pretty fun, it is also a stand alone expansion/other game.

• @Clyde85:

it is also a stand alone expansion/other game.

Great! its only a $5 download on Amazon!
    Also, I might get HoI3 and Darkest Hour that HoI Anthology.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m