What do you think would be cool Russian Revolution rules for upcoming WWI game?

• Well yeah, it makes no sense for it to be a specific date. If Russia has just conquered Budapest I don’t think they would fall into revolution because the rules say so. It will probably just be like the original Pacific, if their income falls bellow a certain amount at any time (Larry mentioned something about unrestricted sub warfare so this could be factored in) then they’re out. It’s clean and simple and is something that we know worked well with the A&A formula in the past….plus that mechanic made for some amzing games if the allied player knew how to stop the India crush and it turned into a naval war in the central pacific, counting down the clock and both sides trying to gain victory.

• Hey Flashman, you are well informed and have good ideas BUT I can assure you that these thoughts will lead to complex rules which Larry would like to prevent especially for this initial release which is supposed to bring some numbers in!

I am curious how he avoids some of your described problems but we will see.

In an advanced game/collector’s editon whatsoever things might be different!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m