Napolenic Empires. 8 players free for all game

• Probably napoleonic 5ffa is a better idea

• Ciao Noll. The set up for 5FFA is a little forced, so as to balance things. That is my problem with it.
    I thought a 4 player game, with 2 sides, might work and time is not wasted awaiting Political replies.

• I think it’s a bit early to call this game over, if Kabloom doesn’t post this week we can always replace him with an ai. Would leave us in the same situation as before MIR took over. If you’re going to call the game every time it takes a while for someone to respond you’re never going to finish one.

• Ok Gekkepop. I wondered people’s thoughts.

• It has been a long time by now since Kabloom has posted, so I’d say we should replace him with an ai. Is everyone else still playing? Do you agree? If so I’ll post the ai turn this weekend, or someone else can do it if they want, so the rest of us can continue the game. I agree that it’s not ideal, but it’s better than waiting around forever.

• Unless you know someone else who will step in.
    Is it best for Sweden to do it, as they are next?
    Then they can post and save.
    Will you PM Pr0ce55?

• I would be down to play.  Which country is available?

• Ooh awesome! Prussia is available and is still in a decent position. If you want you can load up the last save posted by Infrastructure and play your turn whenever you want, or you could conduct some diplomacy via PM first. Welcome to the game and good luck! (but not too much)

• @Gekkepop:

Ooh awesome! Prussia is available and is still in a decent position. If you want you can load up the last save posted by Infrastructure and play your turn whenever you want, or you could conduct some diplomacy via PM first. Welcome to the game and good luck! (but not too much)

Sounds good.  I won’t be able to get to it until later tonight, but I will take a look.  Gotta bear with me, have played lots of Triplea online and local games, but never by forum.

• Ok, so setting up the Play by forum is a bit more complicated than I originally thought- is there a good ‘how-to’ guide somewhere?

• Or do I just play my turn locally, save and upload?

• '21 '19 '18 '17 '16

Are you registered with the dice server?

• Probably not.  Which dice server do you guys use?  Is it easy to register?

• '21 '19 '18 '17 '16

Play by forum instructions in this link:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=25868.0

• So how is it going with the Prussian moves BJcard? Have you had problems posting them or have you just not had time?

• @Gekkepop:

So how is it going with the Prussian moves BJcard? Have you had problems posting them or have you just not had time?

We had a mini-vacation to the beach over the weekend, but I am back now.  I should be able to post it tonight (or at the latest tomorrow night).  I was also waiting on a couple PM’s, which I have now received, so all is good now.

Don’t worry I really want to play this- I haven’t forgotten about you guys.

• Test summary from TripleA, engine version: 1.6.1.4, time: 20:33:48

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: Napoleonic Empires: FFA 8 Player, version: 4.0.8

Game History

Round :7

Purchase Units - KingdomOfPrussia
                KingdomOfPrussia buy 2 Artillerys, 3 Chasseurss, 1 Dragoons, 2 Fusilierss and 1 Hussars; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Non Combat Move - KingdomOfPrussia
                2 Fusilierss and 1 Howitzer moved from Mecklenburg to Magdeburg
                1 Chasseurs moved from Krakow to Warszowa
                1 Fusiliers moved from Silesia to Krakow
                1 Fusiliers moved from Silesia to Saxony
                1 Chasseurs and 1 Howitzer moved from Pomerania to Prussia
                4 Fusilierss and 3 Howitzers moved from Prussia to Warszowa
                1 General moved from Pomerania to Brandenburg

Place Units - KingdomOfPrussia
                2 Artillerys, 3 Chasseurss and 2 Fusilierss placed in Prussia
                1 Dragoons and 1 Hussars placed in Brandenburg

Turn Complete - KingdomOfPrussia
                KingdomOfPrussia collect 29 PUs; end with 29 PUs total

• So, I’m the new guy playing nice the first round… no combats, just shoring up some defenses.  Thanks for being patient with me over the weekend.

• France: Wittman
    UK: Infrastructure
    Spain: Degrasse
    Prussia: BJcard
    Sweden: Process
    Austria: Stalingradski
    Ottoman Empire: Make It Round (having pc probs now)
    Russia: Gekkepop

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m