HBG's Amerika Game ON KICKSTARTER NOW - FUNDED!

• Watch the thickness of the legs. They ( the Japanese Para and this German) look kinda chubby in the legs.

• @Imperious:

Watch the thickness of the legs. They ( the Japanese Para and this German) look kinda chubby in the legs.

Well observed, IL!
    Thinner legs/boots and the sculpt would be perfect!

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Imperious:

Watch the thickness of the legs. They ( the Japanese Para and this German) look kinda chubby in the legs.

If the legs are too thin they will bend easily like some of the WOTC pieces.
    We feel that it looks great, game pieces sometimes have to be exagerated for gaming purposes.

• yes that’s true, but still.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Imperious:

yes that’s true, but still.

Give me a break!!!

• Customizer

@coachofmany:

Here is the Panzergrenadier for Germany!

Freakin’ saaaweeet! Nice work!

• The chubby legs are fine. You only notice it because the picture is large. You wont notice when it is scaled down to the actual piece size.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

BIG REVEAL TIME! We have released the unit list for the Germans. Later this week look for the Japanese and Allied lists. All three will have a unique set of sculpts for their faction and these sculpts will ONLY be found in AMERIKA.

http://www.historicalboardgaming.com/HBG-Amerika-Boxed-Game_p_1353.html

• All of the choices for Germany are excellent!

• Customizer

Is the game going to have all the sculpts already included or will it be separate purchases?

• Customizer

Guys,

––This game looks like a winner on many counts, and the super-detailed units are only one part of that.  :-D

----On the other hand,…it’s just what I need. Another hundred or so units to be painted. Like they say, I need these like I need another hole in my head.  :-o But I MUST HAVE THEM! haha

“Tall (hole-headed) Paul”

• Customizer

@Tall Paul , yep it does look like a good game. I’m always wondering about pieces though. If we took a poll I would bet that I’m one of top ten for buying HBG mini’s. I have 5-20 pieces of every piece and almost every color just about. I’m working on making a D6 rule set that incorporates every HBG battle piece from trucks to those fortunate enough to have some old Table Tactics supplementals they’re willing to paint.

I do believe I’d have to yeild to you, Warmachine Team and IL for piece count though my friend. As far as HBG goes though they literally are living my dream since I was about fourteen and wanted more pieces for my MB edition A&A game.

• Customizer

toblerone,

@toblerone77:

@Tall Paul , yep it does look like a good game. I’m always wondering about pieces though. If we took a poll I would bet that I’m one of top ten for buying HBG mini’s. I have 5-20 pieces of every piece and almost every color just about. I’m working on making a D6 rule set that incorporates every HBG battle piece from trucks to those fortunate enough to have some old Table Tactics supplementals they’re willing to paint.
    I do believe I’d have to yeild to you, Warmachine Team and IL for piece count though my friend. As far as HBG goes though they literally are living my dream since I was about fourteen and wanted more pieces for my MB edition A&A game.

––Well, I truly believe the Amerika game will be a winner for HBG.
    ––A D6 “rule set” as you call it certainly IS doable as I worked many hours on one myself,….IMHO it is easier to accomplish adding all of the new UNIT TYPES if you move to a D12 system. It allows several of the Attack/Defend factors to blend much better,…has fewer ‘compromises’,…, and generally is simpler. You might consider adopting a D12 system yourself. The only expense is simply some new dice and HBG has plenty of them in stock and they don’t cost much at all.
    ––I’m honestly not into “comparisons” of what someone has or doesn’t have. I simply enjoy sharing what I have with others and get a lot of enjoyment from others doing the same. Personally, I don’t think bragging or egos serve any useful purpose. Don’t get me wrong,….I’m certainly NOT saying that about you,….I just don’t want anyone mistakenly thinking that about ME. I’m just a guy who LOVES THIS GREAT GAME CALLED AXIS & ALLIES and interacting and learning from others who suffer the same affliction, haha.
    ----You know, other than their producing some EXCELLENT new units/sets, and having almost EVERYTHING you could ever want as far as A&A gaming supplies,…I’ve found that the quality that I most appreciate from HBG is their EXCELLENT SERVICE and GENUINE CONCERN that the customer is satisfied. Thanks again Doug, HBG’s “Coach”.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

I hope after Amerika we might see a hypothetical invasion of Japan even just a map would do. The thing I love about the Axis & Allies series is the what if situations.  If I knew what I was doing I’d make my own map and print it.

@toblerone77:

Is the game going to have all the sculpts already included or will it be separate purchases?

Yes, the game will be a complete boxed game like you buy off the shelf.

• Customizer

@Variable:

@toblerone77:

Thanks Variable. I’m glad to hear that. I really like the games and maps you guys put out, but I was somewhat concerned that it might be like Cold War or Global War. Both are great games but personally I just don’t have the resources to get all the parts I would need /want to play properly. Like old Table Tactics stuff for Cold War. I have some of those pieces but I don’t think I have enough.

In any case Amerika looks great. I’m a definate buyer for that. I buy a lot of HBG stuff even got to talk to Doug for a minute on the phone. In my world you guys are rock stars.

• Whatever the cost, I will be buying one of these!

• What is the probable price?

@toblerone77:

@Variable:

@toblerone77:

Thanks Variable. I’m glad to hear that. I really like the games and maps you guys put out, but I was somewhat concerned that it might be like Cold War or Global War. Both are great games but personally I just don’t have the resources to get all the parts I would need /want to play properly. Like old Table Tactics stuff for Cold War. I have some of those pieces but I don’t think I have enough.

We are looking into fixing that problem. How would you feel about an HBG Modern Set?  :-D

• Customizer

@Variable:

@toblerone77:

@Variable:

@toblerone77:

We are looking into fixing that problem. How would you feel about an HBG Modern Set?  :-D

OH MY LORD YES!!! I would love a modern set!!! Huey and Hip helicopters would be a must. Just ask and I could give you a list. If you guys did make one I’d go for a Soviet and Western Powers set.

Where can I pre-order? LOL

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m