• Customizer

hey everyone,

1941 is up

you can find it on the download list, as “World War II v6 1941”

or download it manually here:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/tripleamaps/files/maps/World War II v6 1941.zip

enjoy

world_war_II_v6_1941_quartersize.png

• Customizer

Krieghund is recommending people try the game with these extra units: 1 USA destroyer in sz11, and 2 Russian Infantry in Russia.
    Please send all game reports to krieg

• Thanks for your efforts  :-)

• Played through several times with additional units described above.  Still, Russia can always be taken in Round three.  Buy 2 tanks round one and take Caucasus, place tanks in Germany.  Buy 2 tanks round 2, place in Caucasus then attack round three with all available men, tanks, fighters and bomber.  Any progress on a downloadable update which balances the game?

• Pfft what? If Russia is always falling on turn 3 you might just need to rework your strategy (don’t let the AI play as Russia). I’ve had games where Russia not only survived by thrived, pushing Germany back to the gates or Berlin. It’s all about knowing the ground, the battles to fight and those not to fight. Also, send more fighters from UK :D

• Customizer

if you feel one side is unbalanced, please use Bids to balance it out

• TripleA

I have a new rule for myself. I only play the allies at 12+ bid for all the newer boards. The axis is more enjoyable otherwise.

• ** I’ve also posted this in the Software forum **

Hi Veqryn,

I’ve found the following bug on the TripleA map:

-SZ39 (Wake) shouldn’t connect with SZ43 (Midway)

Ash

• @DarthShizNit:

Pfft what? If Russia is always falling on turn 3 you might just need to rework your strategy (don’t let the AI play as Russia). I’ve had games where Russia not only survived by thrived, pushing Germany back to the gates or Berlin. It’s all about knowing the ground, the battles to fight and those not to fight. Also, send more fighters from UK :D

yeah invade Norway with your 3 infantry in Karelia and then land your spitfires from England there lol. But i do find that i have to abandon Caucus, i’ve found a good strat is too attack the Ukraine and west Russia, then Germany has to send more troops to the eastern Front. And you should be planning an invasion of Europe to thin the Germans. Also if you have a few fighters and a bomber in Finland/Norway then you can directly bomb Germany.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m