XDAP-03: Dairyqryn VS Unterhund 505/47

• TripleA

Moo. Flip for teams or bid?

If you want to bid, I will kick this off low.

8 allies.

• TripleA

Also pm me your emails.

I’ll copy paste it and send it to veqryn.

If you don’t post within a day, I will just dice roll it and get this ball rolling.

• TripleA

Any one of you can do the bidding thing you know. You will play faster if you stop lacking confidence.

• TripleA

So for this tournament rules have changed I see. Egypt loses 1 inf because of the 2nd edition setup change. Russia gets 1 bomber.

We are still playing with the first edition territories/seazones until triple a gets updated I assume.

Maybe we should just roll a die for teams.

• TripleA

4-6 Dairyqryn is axis
    1-3 Unterhund is axis

:roll 1d6:

• TripleA

:roll1d6:

• TripleA

DiceRolling 1d6:
    (5)

• TripleA

OK we are axis. I really wanted to be allies, so I can be Russia/ANZAC/France and let veqryn play USA, both UK, and China… so I can ride in the backseat and let Veqryn drive us wherever.

~

Message us your emails and all that good stuff.

The plan was to bid as low as possible for the allies, because our team divides the allies up for faster game play rather than by what is fair (our next game we are allies, Veqryn will be in command of the USA-China turns).

Also I secretly hate G1, especially when france cuts into my armor units >,<

I need to contact veqryn if he wants the Germany/Italy or Japan. Not that there is much deviation if any between our openers.

• Customizer

yes, i want to be germany and italy

i’ve never played them before, and despite this being somewhat competitive, it might be the only chance I get to play them cus i don’t play much

sorry if i noob it up

lets roll!

you guys send me your emails so i can start, thx

• 2007 AAR League

@Cow:

Any one of you can do the bidding thing you know. You will play faster if you stop lacking confidence.

Who is lacking confidence? Never mind. I don’t want a 1000 word explanation.

Furthermore, I think the very first thing that needs to be done is you need to lay off the crystal meth. In order that we can prevent you from making another 8 straight posts before we can respond, I feel the need to remind you that our team typically posts late at night US time. And we have decided to begin using an instant messaging service to more quickly coordinate our moves, if that helps ease your mind.

Cow, I will send you both of our email addresses but, DO NOT do anything until I am able to confer with my partner about the new rules and how the Russian bomber affects the game.

• TripleA

OK.

• Customizer

so just to confirm

we are playing global 2nd edition (including the -1 inf in egypt, and korea being included in the mongolian rules)

and after the game begins, I am supposed to edit +1 russian bomber to moscow

correct?

i’ll post my first turn by friday, since this being my first game of global as germany i will need to consult with my team mate a little more than usual

• TripleA

Technically they want us to wait Veqryn while they confirm things.

It is in the tournament thread. The -1 inf is from the global revised rules, waiting on confirmation if that applies to this tournament.

• TripleA

allweneedislove said to -1 inf from egypt. Though I couldn’t find that ruling in the thread.

• 2007 AAR League

@Veqryn:

so just to confirm

we are playing global 2nd edition (including the -1 inf in egypt, and korea being included in the mongolian rules)

and after the game begins, I am supposed to edit +1 russian bomber to moscow

correct?

I assume so. That’s what I deduced from AWNIL’s slightly vague PM. I PM’d him back just for clarification.

But, I’d like you to hold off on making a move since with the loss of 1 inf in Egypt and, to a lesser extent, the Korea thing I’m not sure if a Russian bomber really balances the game. I may want to bid at least a few PU’s to the Allies.

• Customizer

i will hold off, but as i can count the number of global games i’ve played on 2 fingers, neither of which i played germany, i’d like to continue without any further bidding.

• 2007 AAR League

Fair enough.

• 2007 AAR League

I’m pretty sure my partner won’t be logging on tonight so I’m out. I’ll try to log in this afternoon if i can.

• TripleA

In order to have a bid both parties have to agree to bid down.

I decided on my own that I don’t care which side I get, bid or no bid.

I would have bid down to 0 for the allies anyway. Hell I’d even do -1 to -5 (remove a USA aa gun).

That is how bad I wanted the allies. Your axis play is no good. :P

• TripleA

You should be happy that we got the axis.

I’d take a russian bomber over a british inf anyday. Stops germany from holding baltic states round 2. So good.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m