Can't post Triple A to the forum 11/13/2012

• Founder TripleA Admin

Looks like I’ll have to pony up for more disk space. I just now tried using FUSE to mount S3 to the filesystem. It was a bit of a disaster.

• I think the same issue is happening again today, 11/27 at 12:39.

Maybe you could delete old posts/games?

Are the AAA attachments taking up too much space?

–Jeff

• “The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.”

• The boss is working on it and he realizes the importance for this site. Please give him more time.

• If so much Memory has been consumed could he just purge the site of say…

1. Half the threads in the play Board games (If games have not been played in 6 months and is not part of a Tourney or League, I assume been finished and is therefore never going to be needed again)

2. Half the 128 pages of old threads in the “General Discussion”.

I’d have to think deleting all that erroneous crap would free up significant memory space.

Just a suggestion

• A point with TripleA is that a map contains the full history of the game, making the previous upolad useless (this also explain the size of the file). With more and more people using AAA, I guess that’s a part of the reason of this limit reached.

Somehow, the last attachment of a tripleA game should be sufficient, so if there were a way to erase the previous ones, that could help. But I’m not sure that such an option is so easy…

• Any Idea what an “unknown error bug” is ? Its keeping me from my games….If it goes on too long I wont be “here” any more and I’ll find a different venue to play at.
    Any help would be great. Tanks.  S.A.

• Customizer

that depends on what you’re talking about surpriseattack

if you can not post to the forum right now, but could previously, then the issue is that djensen has run out of space  (nothing to do with triplea at all)
    djensen should fix soon, like last time

if it is not related to this, then please tell me a lot more about whatever “bug” you are having (in a new thread in the software section, or by private msg)

• Thanks,  I think he’ll figure it out. I miss my games and please dont get me wrong this is a great website.
    Thanks to all those who worked so hard to make this space a reality.

• Founder TripleA Admin

I freed up some space. Please let me know if you cannot post. Merry Xmas.

• Thank you djensen…I hope you had a good Christmas!
    Have a great New Year!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m