Tigerman's Barbarossa Game now at HBG

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

I’d like to commend Tigerman on making this into a real nail-biter of a game. Very fun and now quite streamlined. I know when Hkytown1 and I sat down to play he was blown away. This is an impressive site when it’s all set up with HBG pieces!

• Fishmoto, how did you get the seaports and airfield symbols on your map?

• '10

@SS:

Fishmoto, how did you get the seaports and airfield symbols on your map?

I printed them on cardstock and cut them out carefully. Then I placed them in the required spots before laying down the plexiglass. They are not permanent.

IMAG0013.JPG

• '10

@Variable:

I’d like to commend Tigerman on making this into a real nail-biter of a game. Very fun and now quite streamlined. I know when Hkytown1 and I sat down to play he was blown away. This is an impressive site when it’s all set up with HBG pieces!

Variable, have you or Tigerman played any more of these games?

IMAG0024.JPG

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Fishmoto37:

@Variable:

Variable, have you or Tigerman played any more of these games?

The HBG staff have all played the game but Tigerman has been keeping up with play testing and rule changes.

• '14

Fish,
      Yes I have played 3 games in the last 2 months. Do you have any questions?

I will say that every game is different when you add the weather. My last game we rolled and it rained the first 3 turns and snowed on the 4th.  Hurt Germany pretty bad.

• '10

@Tigerman77:

Fish,
      Yes I have played 3 games in the last 2 months. Do you have any questions?Â

I will say that every game is different when you add the weather. My last game we rolled and it rained the first 3 turns and snowed on the 4th.  Hurt Germany pretty bad.

Yes the weather is always tough on the Germs. Have you finalized rules for generals?

• '14

@Fishmoto37:

@Tigerman77:

Fish,
    �  Yes I have played 3 games in the last 2 months. Do you have any questions?�

I will say that every game is different when you add the weather. My last game we rolled and it rained the first 3 turns and snowed on the 4th.�  Hurt Germany pretty bad.

Yes the weather is always tough on the Germs. Have you finalized rules for generals?

. The general rules are done. You will need a unit or marker to represent each general.

• You going to post rules here or on BGG site?

• '10

@SS:

You going to post rules here or on BGG site?

Updated rules are posted on BGG and include new rules for generals.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@Fishmoto37:

@SS:

Yep, you beat me to it. They got those up there fast. Be sure to get all three files. Rules, basic setup, and advanced setup.

• I have just received the map and units to play this game but, I am confused about the supply rules. The rules state land unit use one supply tokens planes use two, unless bad weather. However it goes to on to state that no more then 10 supply tokens can be placed in a zone and no more then 3 supplies can be activated in a zone.

So do all land units in a zone use one supply token or does each unit use a supply per move

Ex. I have five units and one fighter in a zone that I need to move do I need 7 supplies or just three?

• Customizer

Guys,

@Variable:

@SS:

Yep, you beat me to it. They got those up there fast. Be sure to get all three files. Rules, basic setup, and advanced setup.

––I hope you’re planning to post the rules, basic setup, and advanced setup files here on A&A.org for those of us who prefer this site. My gang might choose to play this game instead of another for a “change”. Thanks,….never know, it might make some more sales.

“Tall Paul”

• Here’s after round one. Play with one supply token per zone for all land units in that zone.

Weather was good and Russia pulled back to play defense. They ended up rolling great dice for the first round including the 3d12 for the lend of round Ipc. Currently they have 42 Ipc

image.jpg

• Follow up picture

image.jpg

• '12

So many empty areas why is that?

• @georgemak1:

So many empty areas why is that?

I set the map up according to the rules. And the Russian player pulled back a lot of units. Rather then fight the first round, same for the second some what, minimum fight on the Russian side for round two

And again Russia got  great dice roll for the Ipc roll 3d12 totaling 29
    42+29=70 Ipc Russia is almost full production by round three; only 10 mire ipcs

image.jpg

• '14

Hey guys.  I have been working on a 4.0 revision of the rules….really just a few minor changes and some clarifications. I have tried to make all the changes visible with a yellow highlight. I will be posting these rules Friday on this page for download and should be able to get them on BGG also. Its great to see you guys playing this game!

• End of round two still good weather and the fight for Kiev will start next round. Again great rolls for the those reds.

Russian 3d12 roll
    42+29= 70

They are almost at full production and the start to round three it he weather has turned to rain. The axis might be in trouble.

image.jpg

• '14

rule update will be finished and posted Sunday….sorry for the delay.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m