• Anybody out there with experience in buying stuf from FMG? I have ordered and paid through their website and get aftr months no reaction.
    Their customer service also does not respond to emails?

• I placed a couple of orders in 2011 for items other than their plastic combat units and they were fulfilled without any problems.  I’ve placed no orders with FMG in 2012, so I don’t know what their current performance is on the fulfilment of orders in general.

Regarding the plastic combat units: I pre-ordered the Italian ones in the fall of 2010 and they arrived in the fall of 2011; I pre-ordered the German ones in the fall of 2011 and they have not arrived yet.

• I am in the same boat. just waiting on German units ( bought 6 sets).

PM Jeremy from this site and explain the issue to him.

• Sponsor

I’ve gotten great service every time I deal with them, although a lot of their Italian sculps are warped and need bending.

• Anybody from FMG reading this post?

You do not respond to customer service mails. I have paid 114$ and not received anything untill this date but also gotten no reaction from you at all.

I strongly advice everybody to not order anything from you. They might end up losing money.

FMG: Pls react to this mail and explain!
    I love your products (had them before once) but this is terrible!

• '10

I am sorry if you have had some issues with us in the last few months…  things have been rough here.

Please send me a PM with your full order details and I will look into it personaly.

I will be making an anouncement about the status of GERMANY project, and also “a little help from your friends” we are getting from HBG.

Look for my post this weekend.

Jeremy

• Customizer

––This sounds interesting.

----And it isn’t very often you can request to talk with the president of a company, a Field Mashal no less, and have him respond.

----Whatever the news is I truly hope that it works out to be good news for Jeremy(FMG), too.

“Tall Paul”

• @FieldMarshalGames:

Look for my post this weekend.

It’s now Monday and I can’t find the post Jeremy promised last week.  Was it posted in some other board section where I’m not seeing it?

• It is now two weeks ago since my hopes were raised a little bit. I replied to Jeremy’s post the same day with a personal message to him. No reaction ever since. I still have 114$ in the bargain and nothing to show for it.
    This is getting really sad……

• '22 '21 '16 '15

Same thing for me. I bought combat dice in November 2011, last contact with him was this august were he told me he would send them to me.
    Another christmas holidays without combat dice  :?

• '10

@Robson:

Same thing for me. I bought combat dice in November 2011, last contact with him was this august were he told me he would send them to me.
    Another christmas holidays without combat dice  :?

Please PM me your order information and your address.

I will get this sorted for you.

Jeremy

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m