• Is Japan able to attack Russia or Russian territory with an American in it?

• Japan can declare war on Russia anytime they like.  If there is an American unit on Russian territory that means that both Russia and USA are already at war (ie no longer neutral), so yes japan could attack that.

• Thankyou because I just played a game where my friend insisted that I could not attack Russia and the rulebook was lost so we couldn’t verify it.  He repeatedly bombed me with 7 bombers in Russia

• @cody341:

Thankyou because I just played a game where my friend insisted that I could not attack Russia and the rulebook was lost so we couldn’t verify it.  He repeatedly bombed me with 7 bombers in Russia

hehe you got owned by your friend  :-D

BTW the new 2nd edition rules are online now so you can read, or print them off. This link will take you to the wizards site for the down loads for when your friend conveniently loses the rule book in your rematch.

Just scroll down the page for 1940 Europe 2nd edition (which includes the global game), and 1940 Pac 2nd edition.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=ah/downloads

• Well i ended up beating my friend but it would’ve been wayyy easier had i known that :-D

• Way to go!!!,also there are people here who can give you a quick answer.
    Keep us in mind, and Good wargaming.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m