G40 A3 Axisplaya_Infrastructure (allies +9)

• how does russia have 49PUs?

• '10

lol ! I don’t know…

Just edit and adjust it back to 37 i guess.

• top of map says alpha 2 balanced mod, is that going to mess anything up?

• '10

Frankly i have no idea !

I just downloaded the whole thing yesterday at my home for the 1st time.
    I looked at the set up and it seemed ok.

I realise i selected the wrong game. Should have chosen the Alpha 3 final instead of this balanced mod…

What do we do ? Do you want to keep playing this one, or shall we restart ? Or maybe update the map in a new game (to keep the results of this atrocious G1 ?)

• just wish i knew what else was different other than +12Ipcs for Russia…  If that was all then we could just edit…  It must say somewhere…

• The rules are quite different in that mod.  I just read about it.  So edit over or start over?  I obviously rule for edit over, but could be talked into start over.  What do you say?

• '10

frankly, i hate so much my G1 that i would prefer to start over…(have something very different in mind actually for another G1).

If it werer a Tournament or League game, i would, of course, play it from there.

So it’s up to you. Would you let me redo my G1 in another game, or should i just edit the whole thing with the new mod.

Whatever you choose, the game will remain friendly and in a good spirit anyway.

• Lets start over, but how about if I get a mulligan if G1 goes really well for you I could choose to start again?  SOund fair?

• u want to redo bid or go from what we decided?

• '10

@Infrastructure:

Lets start over, but how about if I get a mulligan if G1 goes really well for you I could choose to start again?  SOund fair?

No problem, of course.

@Infrastructure:

u want to redo bid or go from what we decided?

Yup.

I’ll start another thread, with the proper mod this time.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m