• G40 permanently.

• @Cmdr:

TripleA takes me a lot longer than Abattlemap!  I, also, make a lot more mistakes on that platform for various reasons (mostly due with how horrible it is to get the view I want with the graphics I need.)

Generally, now, when I use TripleA I also use a game board to track the entire board - which in turn slows me down even more since now I have to replicate your moves and mine on a physical board. :P

I agree, however, TripleA is prettier.  I disagree that it is better.  Make it work like battlemap, show 80% of the board (minimum) at a time with high resolution and call me. ^_^

Ditto!

Hey, Jenn, news flash!  I agree with you!

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Gamerman01:

@Cmdr:

TripleA takes me a lot longer than Abattlemap!  I, also, make a lot more mistakes on that platform for various reasons (mostly due with how horrible it is to get the view I want with the graphics I need.)

Generally, now, when I use TripleA I also use a game board to track the entire board - which in turn slows me down even more since now I have to replicate your moves and mine on a physical board. :PÂ

I agree, however, TripleA is prettier.  I disagree that it is better.  Make it work like battlemap, show 80% of the board (minimum) at a time with high resolution and call me. ^_^Â

Ditto!

Hey, you cant type that in plain text!  You could rip the entire fabric of space and time!  Cats and dogs could be living together now!  There could be peace in the middle east!!!  What’s WRONG with you!

:evil:

• Veqryn had a great post about how you could use a Battlemap skin with the TripleA engine. You could have the same ease of “global” view with the convenience of TripleA’s movement and engine.

You just have to either make one or use one that somebody else made. I know Veqryn’s not interested in putting in the time to make one.

• @Gamerman01:

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Gamerman01:

@Gamerman01:

That’s better!

• We might have to stand back to back on the same little island and defend our position

Seems the hordes are going to that program which shall not be named

Thanks for all the input guys.

With the 2013 season getting underway I’m going to unsticky this.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m