Find league opponents here

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Gamerman01:

New league year starts, like, November 2 or something like that.  Not Jan 1, FYI

Last day of the league - per league rules this year - is November 1st at 2359 hours EST (GMT -5) at that point, if you want to continue the game for next year, you’ll have to note it and send either Gamerman or myself a PM letting us know it is going to count for next year.

You can, of course, finish the game anyway without counting it for either year, if you two want to see what would have happened.

Also, I am going to be royally peeved if I start seeing players only accepting challenges from players in certain tiers.  The idea behind these leagues (past and present) having all players worth the same was to prevent people from turning down stronger/weaker players for games.

Oh yea, and next year, I am only going to lose games to those players who played me this year - all others will fall! WEG

• @Cmdr:

@Gamerman01:

New league year starts, like, November 2 or something like that.�  Not Jan 1, FYI

Last day of the league - per league rules this year - is November 1st at 2359 hours EST (GMT -5) at that point, if you want to continue the game for next year, you’ll have to note it and send either Gamerman or myself a PM letting us know it is going to count for next year.

You can, of course, finish the game anyway without counting it for either year, if you two want to see what would have happened.

Also, I am going to be royally peeved if I start seeing players only accepting challenges from players in certain tiers.  The idea behind these leagues (past and present) having all players worth the same was to prevent people from turning down stronger/weaker players for games.

Oh yea, and next year, I am only going to lose games to those players who played me this year - all others will fall! WEG

Positivism is much appreciated even if it is highly unrealistic.

• '19 '13

@Cmdr:

@Gamerman01:

New league year starts, like, November 2 or something like that.�  Not Jan 1, FYI

If you want people to have more options and liberty choosing their opponents, it would be great if we could have some kind of “League Standings” of the actual League, in addition to the wonderful rankings by Gamerman. Gamerman’s rankings are made to show strength and quality - it doesn’t show how you’re doing in the league, according to the criteria the league rules state.

But isn’t that YOUR job? ;)

Where are the league standings btw? I’d appreciate an updated excel sheet to follow the race for the playoff spots.

• '12

@Cmdr:

@Gamerman01:

jenn, i do not understand your comment.  please elaborate.

• @arathorn:

Where are the league standings btw? I’d appreciate an updated excel sheet to follow the race for the playoff spots.

I can do this.  Although I didn’t set the rule of win %, I have equal responsibility with Jenn so this is not solely Jenn’s responsibility, as I see it.

• '19 '13

@Gamerman01:

@arathorn:

I can do this.  Although I didn’t set the rule of win %, I have equal responsibility with Jenn so this is not solely Jenn’s responsibility, as I see it.

That is great! I’m just teasing her a little bit ;)

• '14

Hi Im looking for a G40 2nd ed. game

Im fairly new to the 1940 variants but have played a couple of games within the last months…

regards
    Rasmus

• I’m looking for a game or two, P.M. me if your interested

• '12

i’m looking for a 2014 game with one of the following players:

Allweneedislove
    Me1945
    rgp44
    Gamerman01
    Hobo
    Hank13
    Zhukov44
    Cow
    Alexgreat
    bmnielsen
    ErwinRommel
    Arathorn

PM me your bid.  bid will be for 1 unit per territory max.

• Anyone up for a '14 G40 game?

• '12

Lets do it soul.  Pm me a bid.  1 unit per territory.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

I’m looking to start a game or 2 for next year’s season.  Anyone interested please PM your bid.

• I am new to league, and I don’t know how to set up a PBF game.  If someone can help me get it going, then send me a PM if you want to play and what you want to start the bid at.

• I would love to get into a game. G40 is what I no but im willing to learn any other

• just curious, are new games now going into 2014 or can we still play 2013 leagues?

• '16

still almost 2 weeks left in 2013, no reason you can’t play them.  Start them as 2013 and roll them onto 2014 if they don’t wrap in time.

• @hobo:

just curious, are new games now going into 2014 or can we still play 2013 leagues?

All games finished in 2013 are 2013 games.  It goes by when you finish, not by when you start

• '20 '18 '17 '15

Hey ghr2, I just created a step-by-step “how to” guide for creating a PBEM/Forum game.  Complete with pictures!  Check it out:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=32214.0

• I have room for a new league game.

• L14 G40
    Anyone interested in a Lowluck, No tech game? PM me please. Everyone is welcome!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m