2013 - AAG 40 League

• 2013 playoff brackets (all 3) have been moved to the League Rankings spreadsheet, on its own tab.  Not sure why I didn’t do it that way in the first place

• '15 '14

And by the way:

Congratulations to gamerman01 to win the 2012/2013 AAG 40 league top play-offs!   :-) :-) :-)

On his way to the championship he defeated Wheatbear (gamerman = Axis), Alexgreat (gamerman = Allies+14) and in the big final he won against hobo (gamerman = Allies+14).

Hip hip horay gamerman, a great and deserved champion!

• Wheatbeer

Yeah, congrats to Gamer :)

I hope he`ll have a tougher road to the finals this year, and that the tournament will be more interesting. We have some great players around.

Once again congrats :)

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

CONGRADULATIONS TO THE 2013 LEAGUE CHAMPION: GAMERMAN01 !!!

Good luck to all our players in the 2014 league.

PS:  I am not here, you do not see me!  (I have to head off to work, won’t be back until midnight soonest, but since I am waiting on a data transfer, thought I would post congrats to our champ!)

• '19 '18

Congrats from me as well, gamerman!

• who is this gamerman of which you all speak?
    :wink:

• '17

Congratulations Gamerman  :-)

• @Infrastructure:

who is this gamerman of which you all speak?

Hahaha! Congrats to him! But I have to complain. Dice ruin the final game since G1. I was expecting something fiercer.

• @MagicQ:

@Infrastructure:

Hahaha! Congrats to him! But I have to complain. Dice ruin the final game since G1. I was expecting something fiercer.

I showed some teeth once or twice! :-D

• @Infrastructure:

@MagicQ:

@Infrastructure:

Hmmm, I am talking about the game between gamer and hobo.

• @MagicQ:

@Infrastructure:

@MagicQ:

@Infrastructure:

Hmmm, I am talking about the game between gamer and hobo.

Ohh.  I havent had time to look at it.  That makes more sense the luck in our game wasnt until the end.  It all comes together now.

As far as gamer’s win.  I haven’t looked at his games but sloggin’ through that many games and not losing due to luck is in itself an accomplishment.

• @Infrastructure:

@MagicQ:

@Infrastructure:

In our game, yes, dice killed you.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m