• 2007 AAR League

Is there a Tourney coming up for this mode of game coming up anytime shortly or is there any interest in one starting up. Just thought I’d put it out there.

• i would like to play in one.

• There is Gargantua’s tournament of Death and Pain which is in roughly the second round of games.  Ask him and he might be able to set you up if someone’s partner dropped out and they are looking for a replacement.

I wouldn’t mind being in a 1 on 1 Global 1940.2 tournament with a requirement that each side has to post their combat move within 24 hours of the other side placing units (also 24 hour limit for responses to requests for scramble, intercept, submerge, OOL orders, etc.).  Don’t respond within 24 hours and you lose.  No matter what time zone you are in you can check your game once a day and that’s not too much to ask really.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

3 day limit on delaying your turn seems to work well, Vance.  I don’t condone waiting 3 days every time, but it allows real life to happen - like the Flu, or your car breaks down, or whatever.

• but the games take  f o  r  e    v    e      r

I know.  But unless you are face to face and can get them done in a day…  Maybe we can have a spead round tournament?  You must finish your game within 5 days?  Start all rounds on Monday, end them Saturday morning (Whenever I bother to get up out of bed?)

• so 1 round a week.  that would be better.

1 complete game a week.  If that is what you mean.

• LOL that would be cool.  You are required to do the WHOLE game, all 10-15 rounds of it in a week.  So you have to check your game several times a day and keep up.  Let the procrastination at work begin!  I’m in!

• Yeah i like that idea. i hate waiting around. im in if your this tournament happens.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m