5f) Super Armor

6a) Technical Conference
    6b) Propaganda
    6c) Lend Lease
    6d) Patriotic Fervor
    6e) Volunteer Corps
    6f) Technological Espionage

Description:

Super transports - Each of your Transports may now carry up to 3 infantry or 1 armor and 1 infantry (or Equivalent)

Super submarines - Same as old rules

Heavy Battleships - Each of your battleships roll 2 dice instead of 1 (this includes shore bombardment)

Stealth Submarines – Defending submarines may retreat from combat before any attack is made (subject to normal retreating rules)

Super Aircraft Carriers – Each Aircraft Carrier can hold up to 3 fighters or 1 bomber (if combined with Folding Wings technology – each Aircraft Carrier can hold 4 fighters or 1 bomber and 1 fighter)

Long Range Naval Vessels – All of your naval vessels movement rate is increased to 3

Super AA guns - Each of your AA guns roll 2 dice instead of 1

Heavy Artillery - Your Artillery units now receive 2 dice when attacking or defending, and 2 dice when shelling

Rockets - Same as old rules

Radar – All AA guns get +1 to their attack strength for the rest of the game (this may be rolled again giving your AA guns additional bonuses)

Heavy AA guns – Territories may now contain multiple AA guns, but no more than 3 AA guns are allowed in each territory

Heavy Machine Guns – All machine guns attack at 3 or less

Long Range Aircraft - Same as old rules

Heavy Bombers - Each attacking Bomber rolls 2 dice (not 3) instead of 1 (this includes Strategic Bombing Raids)

Jet Power - Same as old rules

Folding Wings - Up to 3 of your Fighter units may land on your Aircraft Carriers

Strategic Fighters – Fighters can now be used to perform Strategic Bombing Raids on IC’s (damage is the following: 1-2 = 1 IPC, 3 = 2 IPC’s, 4-5 = 3 IPC’s, 6 = 4 IPC’s)

Bomber Sights – All bombers attack at 5 or less

Industrial Technology - Every unit’s production cost is reduced by 1 IPC (if Expanded Naval or Aircraft Production is also acquired, the cost of ships or aircraft can only be reduced by 2 IPC’s maximum)

Industrial Growth - The quantity of units that any of your new factories can produce is doubled (i.e. a factory is India can produce 6 units per turn instead of 3)

Expanded Conscription - Receive 2 infantry units during the “Place New Units” phase on each of your turns

Foreign Legion – You may build 1 infantry per turn on territories that do not contain IC’s as long as they have at least an IPC value of 2

Expanded Naval Production – All ships cost 2 IPC’s less

Expanded Aircraft Production – All aircraft cost 2 IPC’s less

Mechanized Infantry – All your infantry units movement is now 2 (infantry units may only “blitz” through enemy controlled territories if accompanied by at least one tank)

Heavy Armor – All tanks attack at 4 or less

Trench Warfare – All infantry units defend at 3 or less

Tank Bunkers – All tanks defend at 3 or less

Super Land mines – All land mines defend at 2 or less

Super Armor – All tanks now require 2 hits to kill

Technical Conference – You may give one invention of your choice to any one of your allies (you must presently possess the invention) or any one of your allies may give you one of his inventions

Propaganda – You persuade a neutral country to join your side (your choice), the neutral territory has a productivity of 2 and starts with 2 infantry and 1 armor (this may be rerolled)

Lend Lease – You may build one unit a turn for any one of your allies (units built are of his color and they appear on any of his IC’s ready for use in his turn) or any one of your allies may build one unit a turn for you

Patriotic Fervor - Once, now or in the future, you may add 10 infantry to your build (these units must be built from your capitol and this may be rerolled)

Volunteer Corps – You may transfer any one unit per turn that is currently located in any of your Allies’ territories to a unit of his color and they are ready for use in his turn (you are not allowed to move this unit during your turn)

Technological Espionage – Your spies steal one invention or technology of your choice from any one enemy (if no enemy has an invention or technology, tough luck)

• It’s still pay 5 IPC and roll a 6, correct?

Heavy Battleships - Each of your battleships roll 2 dice instead of 1 (this includes shore bombardment)

Should also include 2 hit BBs.

Heavy Artillery - Your Artillery units now receive 2 dice when attacking or defending, and 2 dice when shelling

Are we playing A&AE, or introducing arty to A&A?

Heavy Machine Guns – All machine guns attack at 3 or less

What is this for?

Super Land mines – All land mines defend at 2 or less

Do land mines have to be researched as well?

I’m a little unclear on these, but otherwise I like them all. 8)

• Yeah … still pay 5 ipcs and have to roll 6.

Techs are for original A&A.

The artillery, machine guns and land mines are expansion pieces that we (my group of A&Aers) use … bought from Table Tactics expansion sets.

Those 3 techs can be modified or changed for those who don’t have these pieces.

• Ok…cool. Do you have the Table Tactics website? I’d like to look into these expansion pieces.

…the more tech’s the better right Mista :wink: …

• @Guerrilla:

…the more tech’s the better right Mista :wink: …

My thoughts EXACTLY GG!!! 8)

• 2007 AAR League

What about nuclear weapons? You can get rules for nuclear weapons at www.impgames.com.

• @UKcommander:

What about nuclear weapons? You can get rules for nuclear weapons at www.impgames.com.

Feel free to remove/replace/edit/add any techs you like!

• 2007 AAR League

Hey thanks :D :D !

• This was just a starter kit – to help people expand their techs!

• I’ve recently seen some A&A tech cards and data for sale/bid on eBay as low as $0.99 …

Was a little suspicious of one that said all bidders would get a copy free except the high bidder. Thought it might be a virus as it was a down load.

I think everyone should get a free tech roll every turn…

• @Guerrilla:

Mmm….I dunno - the issue in techrolls is that you use ressources that could be used to create more units, to - mayby - improve your units stats, so I’ll oppesit your idéa, but it’s absolutly worth the discussion…

@ZeuSueZ:

@Guerrilla:

Mmm….I dunno - the issue in techrolls is that you use ressources that could be used to create more units, to - mayby - improve your units stats, so I’ll oppesit your idéa, but it’s absolutly worth the discussion…

It’s mainly for fun :lol:

• 2007 AAR League

During a game just for fun; sure why not :D :D ! However, if your playing a serious game I think all the players should probably agree on it: and if they do, great :D :D !

• I agree with UKcommander – As long as EVERYONE agrees on it … ANY rule is fine. After all … it is ONLY a game – ENJOY YOURSELVES!!! :P

• Excellent work! mind If I borrow some?

• @sherman28:

Excellent work! mind If I borrow some?

Not at tall!! That’s why they’re posted here. Also, I would love to hear any new techs or modified techs that you might come up with!

Have FUN!!

Bomber Sights – All bombers attack at 5 or less (this includes Strategic Bombing Raids)

Explain what you mean by including SBR’s

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m