• Right now there are 2 ongoing discussions about mechnized inf (http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2220)and para inf (http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2267). Why don’t make this into a extended tech issue?

In the standard rules there are 6 options, Jetpowah, Longe range air, hvybomy, super subs, industrial tech, rockets, why don’t add the choice to each roll, so you get to choose between 2 different tech when achiving a 6?

Theese could be:

1.) mechanized inf

• If a blitz move is possible then each amr can bring 1 mechanized inf as support, simlpy by jumping on to the amr as they stride forwards,
    • The cost are 4 ipc and their combat stats are 2/2,
    • They can only ‘storm-move’ under the circumstances above, else it’s just 1 terr/turn

2.) para troopers

• Para troopers cost 4 ipc, and in each bomy there is room for 2 - of course the plane cannot bomb while carrying paratroopers
    • When they attack their suprised targets, they have a 50% chance to gain a suprise attack, that is described in the following: roll a dice on a 1 = +1 attack (1st and 2nd rounds) 2-3 = +1 attack (1st round only) 4-5 = no bonus 6 = defenders get +1 (paratroopers landed in wrong area)

3.) extra capacity on AC

• The AC can carry 1 extra fgt - still no bomys

4.) super AA guns

• The AA gun get’s 2 in their defence, instead of one
    • Stille only one/terr

5.) dubbel shot on BB

• To represent the massive firepower of this floating fortress the bb gets a dubbel shot, but else it’s under standard rules

6.) place twice the amount as the IPC count says

• Eg. a IC placed in india with this tech can produce 6 units each turn.

So what do you say - is it to far fetched, og is it woth a diskussion for some extra house-rules?

Personlly i’d like them all……not all mine idéas thoug.

• 2007 AAR League

Sounds good although if you wanted to, maybe add that one bomber can be carried on an aircraft carrier considering the Doolittle Raid :D :wink: .

• @UKcommander:

Sounds good although if you wanted to, maybe add that one bomber can be carried on an aircraft carrier considering the Doolittle Raid :D :wink: .

It never really caught on as a regular thang though.

Woo-woo! That’s 600 and I’m in the Top…uh…I don’t know how many posters. Lotsa quantity/li’l quality…dat’s me! :)

• 2007 AAR League

Yeah you have a point, just a thought though.

still a small AC Bomber could take out BB

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m