• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Can someone make a list of the pieces that come in the 2nd Edition G40 games please? I stupidly mixed in my pieces already and would like to know…

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Can someone make a list of the pieces that come in the 2nd Edition G40 games please? I stupidly mixed in my pieces already and would like to know…

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Man… that’s going to take some work to get right… I would just buy 2 more copies, rather than spend 2 working days sorting it out.

• I actually built this out for myself the other night and am happy to share. When I get home from work tonight I’ll find someplace to post it.

Thank you so much! I think you can attach a file here… not sure.

Garg- Yeah, talk about a face-palm moment… ugh. I almost considered your idea.

• OK, try this link. I copied this template from the 1st edition version on BGG - credit to the original poster. Also, the numbers in bold are the new sculpts.

Hope this helps.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?m71b3g4yddd4p7j

• Oh, and one more thing. The numbers were consistent across two boxes of both Pacific and Europe - I was only missing one Soviet tac bomber but otherwise identical quantities.

• OK, try this link. I copied this template from the 1st edition version on BGG - credit to the original poster. Also, the numbers in bold are the new sculpts.

Hope this helps.

Ryan P. Good job!

• '17 '16 '15

@virtualpender:

Oh, and one more thing. The numbers were consistent across two boxes of both Pacific and Europe - I was only missing one Soviet tac bomber but otherwise identical quantities.

I had 1111 pieces - 501 for Pacific and 610 for Europe.

Differences from this list were:
    -US: one extra sub
    -UK: one extra bomber, one extra cruiser, and one less destroyer
    -USSR: one less mech. inf.
    -Germany 1 extra tac. bomb.

Thank you VP!

84- Yeah mine was short one UK destroyer as well. Maybe an issue? I didn’t have the other differences though.

• @virtualpender:

Thanks for the chart.  One thing I’m wondering: there are columns for US§ and US(E) and for UK(E), but I don’t see one for UK§.  Did it get left out or are those figures someplace else where I’m failing to see them?

• UK§ is labeled India.

• @virtualpender:

UK§ is labeled India.

Ah, I see.  Thanks for the clarification.

• So, Europe 1940 only includes 4 AAA pieces for each country???

• @AlphaKappa:

So, Europe 1940 only includes 4 AAA pieces for each country???

No, 8 AAA guns per nation.

• Thanks for posting this; it really helped me get my stuff together and check all the pieces.

• I am very grateful for this list. I doubt I’ll ever try to sell it, but if I one day decide to part with my copy I’ll need this.

I make absolutely no attempt to keep the US and UK Europe and Pacific pieces separate because it’s just such a ridiculous headache while you’re playing, so we just throw them in one of the boxes.

• Customizer

For those of you that are interested, I got a few copies of each game and found that the US pieces in Pacific 1940 2e had only 6 tac bombers and mech infantry while the US pieces in Europe 1940 2e had 9 of each. Not sure why they made it different like that because the UK pieces in both games were the same amount.

• TripleA '12

Hi guys, I recently picked up my copy of Pacific 1940 SE and wanted to compare the contents to the link to mediafire earlier, but the site seems to be down at the moment. Anyway, this is the combat unit piece count I recieved in the box:

Japan

Infantry - 40
    Mech Infantry - 9
    Artillery - 12
    Tank - 12
    AA Artillery - 8
    Fighter - 16
    Tac Bomber - 9
    Strat Bomber - 8
    Tansport - 12
    Submarine - 11
    Destroyer - 13
    Cruiser - 8
    Aircraft Carrier - 8
    Battleship - 8

TOTAL - 174

United Kingdom

Infantry - 20
    Mech Infantry - 6
    Artillery - 6
    Tank - 8
    AA Artillery - 8
    Fighter - 8
    Tac Bomber - 6
    Strat Bomber - 6
    Tansport - 6
    Submarine - 6
    Destroyer - 6
    Cruiser - 4
    Aircraft Carrier - 2
    Battleship - 4

TOTAL - 96

United States

Infantry - 20
    Mech Infantry - 9
    Artillery - 6
    Tank - 6
    AA Artillery - 8
    Fighter - 8
    Tac Bomber - 9
    Strat Bomber - 6
    Tansport - 6
    Submarine - 6
    Destroyer - 6
    Cruiser - 4
    Aircraft Carrier - 4
    Battleship - 4

TOTAL -

ANZAC

Infantry - 20
    Mech Infantry - 6
    Artillery - 6
    Tank - 8
    AA Artillery - 8
    Fighter - 8
    Tac Bomber - 6
    Strat Bomber - 6
    Tansport - 6
    Submarine - 6
    Destroyer - 6
    Cruiser - 4
    Aircraft Carrier - 4
    Battleship - 4

TOTAL - 98

China

Infantry - 30

GRAND TOTAL - 500

My thoughts: I think the Japanese should have recieved 12 Submarines, not 11, and 12 Destroyers, not 13. This would still have resulted in a total of 174 pieces for Japan.

I think the United Kingdom should have recieved 4 Aircraft Carriers, not 2. However, this would put the UK’s total piece count at 98 (same as ANZAC, which incidentally did get 4 Aircraft Carriers). And therefore, the grand total of pieces would have then stood at 502, not 500.

I believe something went wrong somewhere… Did anyone esle get 8 Japanese Cruisers, Aircraft Carriers and Battleships? Seems like an awful lot to me. Perhaps 6 of each would have been more appropriate…?

I would be extremely grateful for any comments or feedback from people to help me know where I stand. At the moment I’m thinking of contacting WotC in order to try and obtain those 2 extra UK Aircraft Carriers.

What did the rest of you get?

Many thanks in advance

Loz

• I got 8 bb and 8 cv as well
    you are not alone!

• Thanks for posting the inventory file.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m