LHoffman's Painted Sculpts For Your Consideration

• 2018 2017 2016 2015 Customizer

Thanks for the suggestion Paul; I will take you up on it. However, to be fair to you, I want to tell you that I will need to reconsider how much time I am investing in painting pieces. It just takes a very long time and there are many other things I know that I will have to do, particularly when I get back from the honeymoon and into real-life. Even if I do continue to paint for you, I am almost certain we will not complete all the pieces you intend by HBG’s game conference next May.

Decal shadows are all gone and the aircraft are basically done. I cannot think of anything else I would do to them. Dullcoat has been applied twice and framing has been added to the Ju-54 cockpits.

I will try to take a couple more pictures, but beyond that they are good to go. I would not take payment until I ship them anyway.

I will not be around here much for the next month or so… due to wedding and honeymoon events. Thanks everyone for your well-wishes.

• Customizer

Lucas,

––My friend,…I DO NOT want to hear from you for a month! Please go and take care of your important personal business. I wish you and your soon-to-be wife THE BEST!
    ––We’ll talk about paint jobs in a month (or so).

Here’s my best wishes to your future happiness.

“Tall Paul”

• 2018 2017 2016 2015 Customizer

@Tall:

Lucas,

––My friend,…I DO NOT want to hear from you for a month! Please go and take care of your important personal business. I wish you and your soon-to-be wife THE BEST!
    ––We’ll talk about paint jobs in a month (or so).

Here’s my best wishes to your future happiness.

“Tall Paul”

Haha… I will do my best on that front. Thanks again for the well wishes. I will keep the German aircraft safe at home for the time being.

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.3m