Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

LHoffman's Painted Sculpts For Your Consideration

• 2018 2017 2016 2015 Customizer

Thanks for the suggestion Paul; I will take you up on it. However, to be fair to you, I want to tell you that I will need to reconsider how much time I am investing in painting pieces. It just takes a very long time and there are many other things I know that I will have to do, particularly when I get back from the honeymoon and into real-life. Even if I do continue to paint for you, I am almost certain we will not complete all the pieces you intend by HBG’s game conference next May.

Decal shadows are all gone and the aircraft are basically done. I cannot think of anything else I would do to them. Dullcoat has been applied twice and framing has been added to the Ju-54 cockpits.

I will try to take a couple more pictures, but beyond that they are good to go. I would not take payment until I ship them anyway.

I will not be around here much for the next month or so… due to wedding and honeymoon events. Thanks everyone for your well-wishes.

• Customizer

Lucas,

––My friend,…I DO NOT want to hear from you for a month! Please go and take care of your important personal business. I wish you and your soon-to-be wife THE BEST!
    ––We’ll talk about paint jobs in a month (or so).

Here’s my best wishes to your future happiness.

“Tall Paul”

• 2018 2017 2016 2015 Customizer

@Tall:

Lucas,

––My friend,…I DO NOT want to hear from you for a month! Please go and take care of your important personal business. I wish you and your soon-to-be wife THE BEST!
    ––We’ll talk about paint jobs in a month (or so).

Here’s my best wishes to your future happiness.

“Tall Paul”

Haha… I will do my best on that front. Thanks again for the well wishes. I will keep the German aircraft safe at home for the time being.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m