• Sponsor

With the release of the new 2nd edition Global upon us, and the Alphas in the rear view mirror, I suggest that this forum creates a new FAQ thread dedicated entirely to 2ndE Global 1940.

The last time I suggested a FAQ thread for the than new Alpha+3.9, a thread named “A&A.Orgs official Alpha+3 thread” appeared, which I still don’t understand to this day.

I don’t want to book mark page two hundred and something just to know where 2ndE Global questions begin, and Alpha+2 questions end. So let’s start a new FAQ thread at page 1, and give it a proper name, like….

“G40 2ndE FAQ”

• Voted for a new thread… and to have it moderated well so that players can use it as a reference without having to scroll through a bunch of posts about the advantages of a Romanian airbase and arguments about what country has been screwed and needs a bomber.

• I think a new thread is a good idea.

Now that Global 1940 has developped to the 2nd Edition it would be a lot easier to focus on the new status of the game.

• Customizer

@Rooster1:

Voted for a new thread… and to have it moderated well so that players can use it as a reference without having to scroll through a bunch of posts about the advantages of a Romanian airbase and arguments about what country has been screwed and needs a bomber.

Agreed.  Moderate and abridge it. Perferablly to include only relevant questions and answers. Delete the rest of the clutter.

• Yeah G40II should have its own title (thread) on the boards so you don’t have to wade through stuff that doesn’t pertain to the new game. At the very least have its own sticky in the active Global 1940 thread. They did it with “Axis & Allies 1942 2nd Edition”, so why not with Axis & Allies Global 1940 2nd Edition. Should probably do the same w/individual games too (P40II, and E40II). Some ppl may play the individual games now that there are rules (and I would imagine NOs) for them.

Come-on IL, lets get on this before you have to move like 100 posts over to the new thread LOL

• …AAAAAAAND answered!  :-D Great Job!

• Sponsor

Thank you IL!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m