• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Nice,  I got into hockey in the mid-eightees.  Living near San Francisco, no one ever liked hockey.  The wings were on ESPN a a lot back then and all though they sucked back then, I just liked them. Stevie and Adam Oates, Joe Murphy, fedyk, Rick zombo, proby, gallant, glen hanlon, Vince reindau,  Chevy, chaisson, mccrimmon (rip guys)  and then came the Russians. I got in with them just on time.

I always try to go to San Jose whenever they come to town.

• Sponsor

Saw my first Habs game live last year at the Air Canada center, you would think I could see them more being such a big fan, but not at $400 a ticket. It was Matts Sundin night and my Canadiens gave the leafs a beat down 5-0. The energy in the crown was awesome, comparable to a Red Sox vs. Yankees game.

• WOW that is pretty steep, I’m sure there are some promo deals if you look into it, I know the Sabres have a family pack for 159$ or at least it was last year ( 4 tickets 4 sodas and 4 popcorns ).
    My first Habs game was 1974 in Montreal against Boston and the atmosphere was intense….Habs won 3-2, I went again a year later and the Habs won again.
    I lived in Potsdam and Platsburg at the time…I was hooked, and the T.V. that came over the air was only 3 channels and one came from Canada
      HOCKEY NITE IN CANADA!!!

I still remember my first NHL game. November 17th, 1991. Detroit at San Jose in the old. Cow Palace. Sharks tied it midway through the 3rd on a goal from Brian Mullins. Final score was 3-3,  the first tie in Sharks history,  Nick Lidstroms rookie season.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I was at a Nucks Sharks game where Queen Elizabeth dropped the puck lol…

I love how the Canucks always had sunday night games.

• Bettman is a fool he has no problem putting teams where they lost 20 million a year every year but won’t put another one in ontario (toronto or hamilton area) or bring back a team to Quebec……the canadian dollar is at par now those 2 would be no brainers.

If they are going to ask the players to give back more money which is fine at least have the courtesy to run the league well financially.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m