Apple store has an employee training manual

• http://gizmodo.com/5938323/how-to-be-a-genius-this-is-apples-secret-employee-training-manual

It is geared towards getting customers to feel good vibes at the Apple store.

customers feel good vibes.
    They want to buy and come back to buy more.

“”"
    For example:

Customer: This Mac is just too expensive.
    Genius: I can see how you’d feel this way. I felt the price was a little high, but I found it’s a real value because of all the built-in software and capabilities.
    “”"

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Hilarious!

I hate apple, and this is proof they are evil corporate scum!

Thanks for posting.

• Agreed: the corporations sit in their corporation buildings and … And and see, they’re all corporation.y…and they make money.
    But, if it were not for Mr Apple I would not be able to talk to you all: am not sitting at a PC, but watching Maddy all day. Thank God for my phone!
    I tried to read that Manual. It made no sense and was boring, so had to stop.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Apple wants you to be stupid, and consume.

That’s my problem with them.

You can’t even change the batteries in half of their mobile equipment, you are forced to dispose and consume, Dispose and Consume! Over and Over!

And heaven forbid you ever have to work on your machine (Laptop), the situation is hopless!

Nuts!

I hope they die a painful death.

• Yea Apple sucks.

Can’t self upgrade these computers…you just need to buy a new one.

Plus many proper non-Apple computers are just way faster processing power.

Apple is really just moving into tablets/phones and away from desktops, i think they will eventually drop their computers and concentrate on devices.

The brand turned into a bunch of creeps wearing French berets caps, sitting in coffee shops drawing free wi fi and showing off the Apple logo, because they have no life.

Thats why they can waste so much time waiting in line days before a new Apple product comes out… it’s all fashion oriented…like wearing designer jeans in the 1970’s…myopic youth.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m