PBEM games wanted A&A, A&A Europe / A&A Pacific

• Dear all,

I’m seeking for new opponents as PBEM challenges on the A&A horizon. Every theater is welcome: Axis & Allies, A&A Europe and A&A Pacific :wink:

I don’t mind if this may be your first PBEM game at all or if you are new to the game itself. Just keep pace with the fun it makes. :D

I’m enlisted at: Attis World of Axis & Allies

My dogtag is “Speer”. There is a very advanced dice roller available which is based on web forms. If you want there is no need to exchange any eMails as the server keeps the logs and maps. There is also a map program available in the downloads section of the site. The free dice roller and map program supports all games (and even more like W@W) mentioned above.

Challenge me over there, drop me a line here or eMail me at: joachim.hoesch@gmx.de

Rules for A&A Classic: Standard 2nd Edition + Clarifications preferred

Best regards from Germany
    Joachim

• Please, if you could make some room on your board and in your heart, I would love to have a game with you. ^_^ Any country will be fine with me, and I will always be punctual and elegant in my turns. ^^

• Hi Moses!
    @TM:

Please, if you could make some room on your board and in your heart, I would love to have a game with you. ^_^ Any country will be fine with me, and I will always be punctual and elegant in my turns. ^^

That’s great! Do you like to play Axis & Allies Classic? May be you already know that playing the Axis side in the game is decided by placing a bid? Please come over to the site I mentioned above, register for free and give me your dogtag, so we can start a game if you want. :)

@All: I’m seeking still more than one new game! :wink:

Joachim

• No takers? :o Gome on guys…

Joachim

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m