DeadTom
    Enigmatic_Decay

v.

Attack of the Killer Gore-illas
    Guerrilla Guy
    soulfein
    Ancient History

TO THE DEATH!!!

Unfortunately, one of our members, Enigmatic_Decay, is on vacation in Hawaii right now and likely won’t have reliable internet access. Although, he said that he should be able to get on every few days to do his turn.

Winner plays the loser of Dairy Qryn v. The Final Draft (it just doesn’t get easier does it?) a game that is already well underway. So, we should get started as quickly as we can.

• time for kick-off

• Okay, I’m here! I have internet access but will have to try and download AAA on this computer (which is a mac) Is there any major differences between the two programs? I might need some help again trying to download all the required components!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

There is no difference.  Just make sure you d-load the mac version.

Were you guys Axis or Allies last game?

GG

• We were allies. So someone’s going to have to be allies again.

Roll a dice? We’ll be evens.

• Do we want to roll for sides? A lot of people are choosing to do bids, but I’m fine with rolling. I don’t know what my team thinks though.

Discussing a bid or other option…

GG

Rolling a dice, we are even. Sending it to everyone’s email. Whoever wins gets to choose their side.

GG

I believe everyone saw the dice roll in their emails. a “5.” Your pick fluff.

GG

• We’ve got 2 votes for Axis. I would call that a quorum. I’ll post Germany’s turn within the next day or two. Just want to iron out some strategy details first.

• Test summary from TripleA, engine version: 1.6.1.2, time: 09:54:37

• TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Alpha 3 Final, version: 3.3

Game History

Round :1

Purchase Units - Germans
                Germans buy 1 carrier and 2 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Germans
                3 armour, 2 artilleries and 4 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to France
                1 artillery, 3 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys moved from Western Germany to France
                3 armour moved from Greater Southern Germany to France
                1 submarine moved from 103 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 117 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 108 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 118 Sea Zone to 111 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 124 Sea Zone to 111 Sea Zone
                1 battleship moved from 113 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Norway to 111 Sea Zone
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Germany to 111 Sea Zone
                2 bombers moved from Germany to 111 Sea Zone
                2 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Western Germany to 110 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Holland Belgium to 110 Sea Zone
                2 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from Greater Southern Germany to Yugoslavia
                1 armour moved from Romania to Yugoslavia
                1 armour moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia

• Need scramble orders.

• What version is everyone using?  I am using 1.5.2.1 but Germany’s moves are using 1.6.1.2.  I can download the correct version but just want to make sure that everyone is using the same system.

• I d advice u dl and use the latest version (1.6.1.2).

btw nice ger open, I really like this :) still surprised to see how it is not used too often.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=27227.0

• Yeah, I read that thread. I made a few tweaks, but it’s basically the same. I noticed someone is using something similar to this opener in another tournament game, but they botched it badly. Other than that, it hasn’t been used much in this tournament.

• I will pass on scrambling.

I am using the latest triplea version, but it says that it does not have the Alpha 3 map. Is that a separate download? Or am I downloading the version in the wrong place? Where did you guys download the new version from?

GG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m