• Customizer

Niiice upper deck action on the Gangut, and cool follow-up on the hull of that sub!  :mrgreen:

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Man, awesome!

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Viracocha:

and cool follow-up on the hull of that sub!

Yeah, I really liked that.

• @Swedo:

Is it easy to play with painted pieces? I dont have anyone to play with, so i cant test my pieces :( but i can take a picture of the bord setup with all the painted pieces on if you like.

Yeah playing with the painted pieces is very easy! What a bummer that you put all this effort into painting your pieces and dont have anyone to test them with. I d love to see the board all set up with your pieces. If you wanna check out our pieces you can see a lot of pics at dicetruction.blogspot.ca

• @Mugzy:

@Swedo:

Is it easy to play with painted pieces? I dont have anyone to play with, so i cant test my pieces :( but i can take a picture of the bord setup with all the painted pieces on if you like.

Yeah playing with the painted pieces is very easy! What a bummer that you put all this effort into painting your pieces and dont have anyone to test them with. I d love to see the board all set up with your pieces. If you wanna check out our pieces you can see a lot of pics at dicetruction.blogspot.ca

Yes it is… my girlfriend promised to play with me when i finished painting (like if it will ever end). But she wont go full heart in at all… she is more intressted in counting the VC every 5 minute to ensure that i dont trick her to play longer then she has to :/ I have not painted evrything yet, but i can set upp Germany and Japan 100%. USA 95% and UK/Russia little less. But i can show you.

Btw i like the roundels on the infantry. I would like to do that too but its too much job :(

• I d love to see the board all set up with your pieces.

Here are some pictures of my crowded OOB map. (i would like to have a bigger one, like ILs map, but since i dont have anyone to play with, i have to cope with this)

(russia had to borrow some artillerys from the states due to order issues)

From above.

Not as crowded pacific section.

Empty siberia and china… lazy communists!

Still only primed sub and transport for UK. Any ideas how UK transports looked?

• Some navy shots: (mainly BB and CV, some CA too, no DD or SS)

UK fleet rigged with 3 carriers :O

Half Japanese fleet, ready to invade!

Small but cool german navy.

US fleet, North Carolina and Hornet visible in middle.

(Russian navy sunk)

• These pics are great, but do you got French, Anzac, or Italians painted?

• @Imperious:

These pics are great, but do you got French, Anzac, or Italians painted?

No i only own 1942 :/ i would like to have Tigers and P-40s and ofc. french infantry and italian pieces :)

@Swedo:

@Imperious:

These pics are great, but do you got French, Anzac, or Italians painted?

No i only own 1942 :/ i would like to have Tigers and P-40s and ofc. french infantry and italian pieces :)

You can order some from Historical Board Gaming:

http://www.historicalboardgaming.com/Germany_c_197.html

Not sure how shipping would work if you are in Europe, but at least you can just purchase some pieces and not the entire game. That is what I did.

Love the pictures; looks awesome.

• Yes i have thought about buying some pieces from HBG but it gets a bit pricey very fast. But a Littorio battleship would be nice, and some of those cool french guys.

Do you think i should paint the factories and AAs? I havent decided… and i havent found any good picture of british transports. Ideas?

How are your pieces going LHoffman?

@Swedo:

Yes i have thought about buying some pieces from HBG but it gets a bit pricey very fast. But a Littorio battleship would be nice, and some of those cool french guys.

Yes, it does. But if you buy in a large enough quantity and only need to ship once, I think you can get your money’s worth.

@Swedo:

Do you think i should paint the factories and AAs? I havent decided… and i havent found any good picture of british transports. Ideas?

Sure. I am not sure if I will or not as they aren’t as fun to paint. But why not.

@Swedo:

How are your pieces going LHoffman?

Pretty well. You can check out the thread I have here, although you probably already have. I am very close to finishing 3 more pieces and will upload pictures soon.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=28579.0

No decals yet. Not sure when or if that will happen.

• God that map is WAY TO SMALL.  It looks like most territories can fit like one or 2 units!

Nice painted units.  They look great.

• '20 '19 '18 '16 '15 '11 '10

WOW! :-o

Your stuff is awesome! Great work!

• Thank you all!

Yes the map is way too small! I want ILs bigger map, but its a matter for the future.

LHoffman: ive seen your thread, and you are in a different league! Thats why i want to see more!! (so stop hanging here in front of your computer and paint instead)

• It is a matter of a few days actually friend.

• Swedo, you have done a beautiful job.

With regards your girlfriend: tell her she can do psycho suicidal attacks and the game will be over more quickly.
    Thing is,  they sometimes work(my wife is a fast, psycho player) and when I tell her an attack will obviously fail, she wants to go through with it even more.
    And if she gets lucky! Well you can imagine.
    Will not be as much fun for you, but if she gets to play, you have your result. She might actually like it. 
    Let her win of course!

@Swedo:

LHoffman: ive seen your thread, and you are in a different league! Thats why i want to see more!! (so stop hanging here in front of your computer and paint instead)

Haha… just a different style. But yes, getting off these boards and back in front of my paints would help me make progress. I may be able to put up a couple more pictures tonight. Nice work Swedo.

• Is it necessary to wash the figures first?

• @MacMan131:

Is it necessary to wash the figures first?

I have no idea. I havent done it, but i dont know if its wise or not. Either its fine, or ill pay for it later… i hope for the first one :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m