• Well decided to sell off some of my A&A games (ones i’m not playing or using), but I had just a week or two ago mixed up all the pieces and grouped them up. so now I have to seperate them and figure out which pieces went to which game (if anyone has pics that would help), as you can see from this pic the tubs on top have the pieces:

also have to figure out what prices to list them out at, will probably list on craigslist or such.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Honestly, what are you hoping to make out of all of this? $100? Tops?

It’s probably not worth the effort.

If you’re just trying to get rid of fluff, email coachofmany at HBG, and ask him if you can sell him misc parts.

Otherwise, hit up the WOTC website, and look for the piece listings, if they aren’t listed in the game rules, or on the box.

• Well most games give piece listings, problem is which type of piece design and color goes to which game, furthermore have to decide what i’m willing to sell and what i’m not, right now looking to sell off most of it, since want to make room for another hobby of mine, but on the otherhand would like to keep a game or two if I ever find someone to play(thats been my biggest problem).

• I once saw a print advertisement for Avalon Hill Games which showed a disorderly pile of soldier pieces of every colour and description, under which was the caption “Let God Sort Them Out” (a reference to a famous medieval war instruction to “Kill them all and let God sort them out”).

• Hopefully you didn’t mix your Clue pieces in….I know that damn tank murdered Col. Mustard in Buryatia with the candlestick…

• @Mallery29:

Hopefully you didn’t mix your Clue pieces in….I know that damn tank murdered Col. Mustard in Buryatia with the candlestick…

Actually it was the bomber with the rope in the library.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Bummer Scar.  Dont sell your games dude.  I am 2 and a half hours away and my AA partner is moving to Pheonix soon so I promise to try to make it out to Glockton next month for some games.  I’ll bring my AA50.

• @hkytown1:

Bummer Scar.  Dont sell your games dude.  I am 2 and a half hours away and my AA partner is moving to Pheonix soon so I promise to try to make it out to Glockton next month for some games.  I’ll bring my AA50.

Driving 2.5 hours to play a game for a day is not a wise expenditure of gas or time since you would be on the road 5 hours in the day, but thats up to you, its one of the reason I don’t drive out to the Bay Area where there are several players.

Are you kidding?

I flew across the continent for a game this April,  and recently met up with a group of gamers 5 hours from my place, 5 hours from someone elses, and 2 continents from another friend who stopped by on his way to Quebec, for a weekend of gaming.

Mind you, I’m not looking to -sell- my games either.

2.5 hours each way is F-all.  And if you find a basement inbetween, that’s only 1.15 each way for both of you.  That’s nothing.

I guess there are just different calibre AA’rs…

Step up, or step out Scar!  Hear my call! :P

• @Gargantua:

Are you kidding?

I flew across the continent for a game this April,  and recently met up with a group of gamers 5 hours from my place, 5 hours from someone elses, and 2 continents from another friend who stopped by on his way to Quebec, for a weekend of gaming.

Mind you, I’m not looking to -sell- my games either.

2.5 hours each way is F-all.  And if you find a basement inbetween, that’s only 1.15 each way for both of you.  That’s nothing.

I guess there are just different calibre AA’rs…

Step up, or step out Scar!  Hear my call! :P

but let me guess it was for more then a day right? if your going the distance for a weekend thats no problem but for just the day ?

SO make a weekend of your 2.5 hour trip.

Big deal…

• @Scarapis:

Well decided to sell off some of my A&A games (ones i’m not playing or using), but I had just a week or two ago mixed up all the pieces and grouped them up. so now I have to seperate them and figure out which pieces went to which game (if anyone has pics that would help)

This topic documents the evolution of A&A pieces through the game series with pics of all pieces:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=23386.0

• Thanks Hobbes.

Scar, come to this event.  I just learned of it yesterday.

http://www.facebook.com/events/250015031783330/

I know it’s in Santa Clara but I’m gonna go and this guy running it, Steve says there are guys from the valley coming out to play there.

It’s a ground mini’s tourney which I really don’t know how to play (I dig WAS) but this guy is really cool and super inviting.  I’m going just to hang out, learn and get pummeled.

steve@stevebeangames.com

email him and tell him where you live, he will tell you about those dudes in the valley.  come out and meet them.  I;m driving down there for pacifcon on the 1st and this tourney on the !6th of Sept, so you have to do it at least once, haha.  It’s time for some intervention my friend and your not an idiot.

• heard about pacificcon, in fact someonje was trying to get me to go but sadly gonna be broke early in the month and busy on the week the 16th. falls on.

but does sound like fun.

@Scarapis:

heard about pacificcon, in fact someonje was trying to get me to go but sadly gonna be broke early in the month and busy on the week the 16th. falls on.

but does sound like fun.

It sounds like that may be the issue overall.

Perhaps if we all work together we can improve your employment! (unless you are a student) So that you can join us at these kinds of events!

I’ve hired / helped several people through AA.org, just Ask Canuck12.

And I’m not afraid of phoning your boss to convince him I had an amazing customer service experience and that you deserve a $2 /hr raise.

PM me.  This can be resolved!

Yea, that someone was me, maybe you are an idiot, haha i’m just kidding brother.

At least email that guy.  There are players in the valley man.  Sounds like he knows these guys well, maybe you can give him your number and he will pass it on to them.  There was a store out there that had tourneys all the time but it closed, so they roadie out to this place in Santa Clara.  Send him a picture of your gameroom, they will come busting down your door.

If you don’t, I will.  My new goal is to get you linked up out there. DO NOT SELL YOUR GAMES…you regret it.

I was thinking about rolling over to a few rest homes near me with 1941 and showing some old codgers there how to play, try that.  I bet the stories would flow out of them like…well nevermind.

• Well to clarify a few misconceptions, i’m not looking to sell off all my games, just a few to clear out the uneeded fluff, deciding which ones to keep and which ones to get rid of is the tough part, as to employment i’m well employed (partially also partially retired), but sadly the fist week of the month (or there abouts) is when I make my mortgage payment, pay my utility bills and so on, so by the time i’m done i’m broke (other then daily expenses) till the middle of the month.

As it goes i’m on contract for special projects, so my schedule is a bit willy nilly, but it works for me, gives me plenty of time to work around my house and spend time with the wife and such.

• Well so far my choices to sell are:

Fortress America
    A&A: Battle of the Bulge
    A&A: D-Day
    Federation and Empire: complete and unplayed and unpunched
    Star Trek Battles III: Not Complete but has counters
    Risk 2210 AD
    Both LOTR’s Risk games (one has extra set of pieces)
    History of War Pacific and European Starter Decks

now too figure out what prices to list these at.

• well these are the games I might sell, but need to figure out fair prices for them.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m