• Sherman28 wrote:

I like the Generals Rule - Hey M-4 where in FLA are you located?
    I’m In Kissimmee~

i’m in Winter Springs. i think its about 45 mins away. NE of Orlando

• I believe churchill shouldn’t be lost if you have no air force…

• yeah i agree with drumstix, germany’s it to weak. i like the idea of +1 to attack/defense

• I like the general idea. A few things could definately use work, but i’ll just do one. If you’re gonna go generals, really go with generals, Churchill was really just a cheerleader, took care of all the fancy talkin’. Monty as a general could be really cool, like do a Paratroopers sort of thing where bombers could drop two inf/armor anywhere in its range. He really loved that sort of stuff.

• @Prizefighter:

I like the general idea. A few things could definately use work, but i’ll just do one. If you’re gonna go generals, really go with generals, Churchill was really just a cheerleader, took care of all the fancy talkin’. Monty as a general could be really cool, like do a Paratroopers sort of thing where bombers could drop two inf/armor anywhere in its range. He really loved that sort of stuff.

Yeah, and then he came up with Operation Market Garden.

• Neat idea, but I think it might make Russia a bit too tough. If you plop Zhukov down in Karelia, Germany is never gonna take it. And then of course, youve got that mound of men who have a decent attack. Yikes!

Guten Nacht, Deutchland!

Perhaps if the bonus were only applied in the first round of combat?

~cheers

• This is what I have come up with:

Rommel allows all panzer and infantry divisions in the same province to travel +1 and two divisions gain +1 attack.
    Zhukov gains one free infantry division each turn in the province he is in.

Montgomery’s troops gain +1 defense and two or less tank divisions gain +1 attack.

Patton’s advantage is that three or less land units a battle gain +1 attack.

Yamamoto’s fleet can move +1 and airplanes on carries in his fleet can go on kamikaze missions with +1 attack. (In a kamikaze mission, the plane can go its full range and is lost after attacking.)

A general is dead if his unit is killed.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m