• It was downhill for the allies, but China outgrew the Soviet economy, was making 24IPCs, prevented VC in the Pacific (Moscow fell next turn, forcing the Allies to surrender), but hey, how awesome is it to drop 8 guys in one turn!

• @Mallery29:

It was downhill for the allies, but China outgrew the Soviet economy, was making 24IPCs, prevented VC in the Pacific (Moscow fell next turn, forcing the Allies to surrender), but hey, how awesome is it to drop 8 guys in one turn!

Sometimes i wonder what it would give if Russia fled into China to make them huge. Never did it though…

• TripleA

russia sucks in global, friggen chinese get to fight more. :(

• Definitely have toyed with sending an armor and mech into china whilst Germany delays the assault.  I just don’t know if spending 28 IPC vs 38 is enough to keep Germany out of Moscow.

Re-directing 20-30 IPC worth of units would definitely help sway the war in China however.

• Do not think I have ever killed China. And I assure you I do my utmost.

• Yeah, Japan realy dropped the ball on that one.  Can’t let China get out of control, or you’ll regret it.  They can make all of 1 IPC on some turn, then explode into a 24 IPC powerhouse if you ignore them.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m