Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Scales

• Forgive me for the dumb question…

Which of the aircraft mini’s are of the same scale as each other?  I can’t help but note that the War at Sea ones tend to have 3 little planes and the Angels 20 1 larger one… but what about Contested Skies?  Are they compatible with Angels 20?  Are there others I should know about?

• neither the WAS, AAM or A20 air units are of the same scale.

The WAS units are like 9x smaller lol.

• But you can find other stuff in 1/100 for A20

this is the me 262 I found in the same scale.

• 2017 2016 2015 '14 '13 '12

Man, Thats cool!

• @Azrael:

But you can find other stuff in 1/100 for A20

So where DID you find that me 262?

• @DrLarsen:

@Azrael:

But you can find other stuff in 1/100 for A20

So where DID you find that me 262?

That me 262 is an italeri model I found on ebay in the same scale (the company is italian and while there is only like 2 pieces to assemble the instructions are italian lol).  There isn’t a ME 262 unit in A20 but there is stats with the A20 units that work with AAM the land game and there is a me 262 with that so I will probably make a card for it in a20 and use the existing one in AAM.

So to clarify A20/was/aam all have different scales but……

A20 units can be used in AAM and though the AAM existing planes are a different scale the A20 is 1/100 the actual same scale that the AAM land units are.

The reason that WAS uses 1:900 planes when the ships are 1:1800 and AAM planes are like something similar to 1:240 compared to the 1:100 AAM is purely for game reason .  WAS because the planes would be too small and AAM because they feared the planes would be too big, this is probably confusing which I apologize.

• That is awesome, would like to see the stat card on that bad boy.  Speed 10!!!

• @Death:

That is awesome, would like to see the stat card on that bad boy.  Speed 10!!!

This is the thinking on the forum mini

http://aaminis.myfastforum.org/about34515.html

Me 262 A-1a

Speed: 2-5  Hi Speed: 6-12

ATK 1: 6,6,8
    ATK 2: 4,4,6
    ATK 3: 1,1,4

Ammo:
    30mm: 9 seconds
    30mm outer: 7 seconds

Air to air weapons:
    24x 2.2in rockets

Armor: 3  Vital: 7  Hits: 3

Turn: 1
    Roll: 2
    Climb: 8
    Dive: 8

SA’s:
    Early Jet: For low speed this aircraft has to move strait for 2 spaces in-between every turn and has to score 15+ on maneuver rolls.

Jet Flame out:  If this aircraft changes it speed by more than one, without a maneuver, roll a dice on a 3 or less the engine stops. Lose one alt level and roll a dice, on a 6 restart the engines.

R4M Rockets:  This aircraft can fire a single rocket salvo instead of attacking with cannons.  Rockets have a range 4 attack that use the rage 3 attack values.  Rockets hit on 4+ for bombers and 6 for fighters.  6’s count as one hit for fighters.

Note: Attacks are 30mm, 30mm outer, R4M
    –---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Personally I think it might be a tad better.

• Thanks Azrael, that is awesome.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m