France needs to begin a door to door body count!

• SOURCE :
    http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/story.jsp?story=436017

The citizens need to do what the government and nursing homes cannot. With 10,000 estimated “surplus mortality” (better known to the grieving as"dead"), half of them in nursing homes, they need to check every residence on a daily basis to help where they can.

• fights temptation, loses I gotta say it!

“Bring out your dead…Bring out your dead”.

“I’m not dead yet!” :P

• cat being slammed on the wall in the background REER!

• Just wondering… is the heat wave still going on? And to what extent?

• Just saw a posting on Glenn Beck( I get em everywhere) that stated the tally was already up to “13,600 surplus mortality.” The French have a way with words, doncha know!

• Have to admire those French. Smart people. :)

• Is it me or are the French alot like Band Fags?? i mean the French really are not that bad they are just out for their self interest. and Band Fags are really nice people they are pretty cool to talk to. but like France and Band Fags they are just so vulnerable to Mockery and attack lol :) and they are both fun to make fun of

• The heat wave is pretty much over. We will see wether another one comes up, as though it’s coolder now, it’s not that much more rain.

• That’s at least good to hear.

• silence …… looks around … Well its official Mike, they are ignoring you entirely

@Grigoriy:

fights temptation, loses I gotta say it!

“Bring out your dead…Bring out your dead”.

“I’m not dead yet!” :P

hahaha… you have dry heat in Kuwait… not humididty like I do…

• Well, of course not during the day, but once in a while at night it’s so humid that my glasses fogged up every time I went outside. That would suck though, 120 degrees (35 deg. C, for our European friends :wink: ) and 70% humidity? :evil:

@Grigoriy:

70% humidity? :evil:

nearly 70% here, but I’m not in europe but it probably is hell there…

• Sounds like Florida one of the two times I was there. Hated it that trip. Never much for laying in the sun. Too hot/humid to do much…Used to play 5 sets of tennis, but when I went there I couldn’t do more than one.

The water sucked! Had to drink it with lemon and have ever since. Drank lots of alcohol down there.

Oh, yeah! Now I remember… I was going through a moral evolutionary step, and began to distance myself from my then squeeze.

• The water sucked! Had to drink it with lemon and have ever since. Drank lots of alcohol down there.

A crucial piece of advice from the desert to France: put down the wineglass and pick up a water bottle! :roll:

@Grigoriy:

The water sucked! Had to drink it with lemon and have ever since. Drank lots of alcohol down there.

A crucial piece of advice from the desert to France: put down the wineglass and pick up a water bottle! :roll:

YEP YEP YEP :wink:

• you know you (and I most of the time) say its not the heat, but the humidity that kills you. But you know, when its hot enough out, it could be the dryest fucking day ever, and you wil feel the heat (ever hear of a sauna?)

• @Janus1:

you know you (and I most of the time) say its not the heat, but the humidity that kills you. But you know, when its hot enough out, it could be the dryest fucking day ever, and you wil feel the heat (ever hear of a sauna?)

YEP YEP YEP :roll:

@Anonymous:

@Janus1:

you know you (and I most of the time) say its not the heat, but the humidity that kills you. But you know, when its hot enough out, it could be the dryest fucking day ever, and you wil feel the heat (ever hear of a sauna?)

YEP YEP YEP :roll:

whoops… this was me :wink: 8) :-?

• guys,
    That advise about the water…

!!If you shout loud enough maybe they will hear you in France!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m