• These are some rules that apply to countrys in A&A, each is a special rule and can only be used for that country
    Germany= SS tanks- attack at 4, defend at 3, 1 starts off in germany, can recruit 1 each turn and they cannot break apart(except for battle losses) the recruit must begin its turn in the same territory as the ss tank. i spray painted 1 of my germany tanks black and use black chips for the ss tanks.

Russia= can move 1 factory 1 space during non-com, doesnt matter if it was used that turn

US=Marines- only one marine attack per turn, attack at 2

UK= british infantry in UK only defend at 3

Japan= Kamikazi- japan can suicide attack ships with planes, roll 1-3 the plane has a chance to kamikaze, 4-6 it is destroyed before it attacks, the plane can choose which ship to attack and attacks at 4

any questions? please ask

Russia’s doesn’t help it too much… but it looks good…

• The Japan one sounds good….it makes Kamikaze actually useful

• i thought that the UK’s would be the most useless.
    Maybe give their fighter pilots something extra - in light of their defense from the battle of Britain.
    Or give them an extra X ipcs/turn if they “control the seas” (whatever you choose that to mean).

• i like CC’s idea. UK is too weak. you might try a trannie defense boost for the destroyer protection from america.

• @Zhukov_2003:

Japan= Kamikazi- japan can suicide attack ships with planes, roll 1-3 the plane has a chance to kamikaze, 4-6 it is destroyed before it attacks, the plane can choose which ship to attack and attacks at 4

So to Kamakazi the J ftr must…
    1)roll a 1, 2 or 3 on a d6, and then…
    2)roll a 1, 2, 3 or 4 on a d6.

That make it a 2 in 6 chance(1/2 x 2/3’s, which works to 1 in 3) to kamakazi a specific target, right?

It’s too freakin’ late if it comes to that.

• well kamikazi’s were hardly ever succussful so there has to be some realism in its effectiveness

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m